Managing the bankroll: When is the best time to withdraw?

C

ChicoRSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When should I withdraw my winnings? How do you do it?

Last edited by a moderator:
infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It depends on what you are playing. There are many options. I always have a reserve of at least $ 100 in my accounts.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It depends on your bankroll management strategy and on which games you play. Someone needs a 200 buy-in limit that they play, and someone needs 25.

D

dark IPA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
set for yourself the minimum required amount for games on the tables, you can withdraw the rest money, gl and hf!

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bankroll control

It is believed that your bankroll should be constant and at the same level. If you play tournaments, for example, for a dollar, then this should be about 100 dollars. All that exceeds this amount can be safely taken. When it becomes more than 25 percent, the excess can already be safely removed. And enjoy life, everything works out for you. For example, you have 150 dollars, then you can take 20-30, but not more. The same goes for the cache. If you play cash games 10-20 cents and take it with you to the table 10 dollars. then your bankroll should be constant at $ 500. All that exceeds this amount can be safely taken.:y::y::y:

maclina

maclina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always keep a reserve and when I pass it I withdraw the money.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for example if you play $ 1 buy-in it is recommended to have $ 200 or $ 250 on your account. if you do not intend to play at a higher amount and you exceed this amount on your banckroll. you can normally withdraw money.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When i win something big for sure i can withdraw most of the money. After that i can try to win something again from freerolls or low buy-ins.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it all depends on what you play poker for! if you want to earn by playing, then you need to comply with BRM, but if you play for fun, then you should not worry about it! just have fun

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never withdrawn money! Often brought your bankroll to zero! This is the result of improper use of a bankroll, although I often win!
It is necessary to withdraw money in time!

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good bankroll management dictates that you should have at least 50 buyins at the level you play. Some players prefer having 100 buyins. You can withdraw the rest or switch to higher level if you are consistently winning at current one.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The more money in the account the more options games. Increases the chance to increase. If I had 10 000 in my account then I would withdraw a couple of thousand.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I do not do deposits, so usually start bankroll from zero. I usually withdraw when my account hits $500. I was burned by black friday and still have not trusted that my funds will still be in place or the poker site open for business when I wake in the morning. When poker is legal for the states I play in, I would change my withdrawal decisions and play a bigger game.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never hold in the account an amount greater than the poker room do I need for a gaming session!

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can safely withdraw everything that exceeds your required bankroll.
But you might want to keep the money in the account until you can withdraw bigger amounts, depending on fees that occur when you withdraw. Some rooms or withdrawal options might cost you a significant part of smaller withdrawals in fees. So check out the rules for cashing out before you request small amounts...

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management