Making a dream through poker.

jasonshowman

jasonshowman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have any of you ever been able to buy something that when children dreamed of having it and that they could never get it under normal working conditions?

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey.
Can you imagine the extent to which you need to play to fulfill any dream? Of course, if you want to buy a pencil or a notebook, then it will be done at any limit.
I do not think that people have a childhood dream is very cheap, except for the purchase of a car or equal price. In fact, the cost of IU is not less than 100 000 dollars, which is impossible to win for 1 or 10 dollars.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I was able to bring happiness to your family in details I will not go but his wife dreamed of 14 years and I was able to realize her dream!

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Participating in a free poker stars tournament I earned on a new computer..
In working conditions, I would have to save more than one month
Outside of poker I have raised in interest rates and only pay for their utilities and taxes ...I never play for big money, plus only the amount that I need

drubas

drubas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately not so far but nevertheless I invest time and effort in reaching a certain target which is related to the topic you mention.

All the best to everybody

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
A few months ago, I played freeroll at 888 and took 2nd place in this tournament. I won $ 43. This is my biggest win in poker. For this money, I went with my friends in the cinema.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
A few months ago, I played freeroll at 888 and took 2nd place in this tournament. I won $ 43. This is my biggest win in poker. For this money, I went with my friends in the cinema.
Congratulations for the win, but mostly, congrats what you decided to do with the money, that's really cool.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I managed to buy a great computer by playing poker. If you buy for a salary, you would have to take my half-yearly salary. I also pay from poker for utility payments.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online money winnings have allowed me and my wife to travel many days to Turkey, Egypt, Tunisia and Tenerife.

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On one occasion I paid a holiday in Egypt from a poker prize. It was a really nice experience.

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My dream is very modest. I would like to have enough money to not have to worry about any normal bill. And have a decent roof over my head. I sort of have that now but one big bill in the mail could destroy it all.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy New Year.

Happy New Year.
Contribution from Japan.
I think I'll gain one assets by a poker this year.
Thank you.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my wife had a dream about a good fur coat, but in our country it was necessary to work half a year to earn and raise money for a fur coat, but when I won the tournaments and then I bought her a fur coat, then now I have a very happy one and it is very pleasant for me I make presents for her sometimes, if I had a good capital or a big bankroll to play and would have the opportunity to play at expensive tournaments, I would give up everything and play only poker and fulfill some dreams!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I have been playing poker for almost 4 years. But, unfortunately, so far I have not had so great cash prizes to afford to buy those things that I dream about. I hope that this trend will change in 2019.
Good luck.

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker dream

I have a dream to win an expensive tournament online, but for now I’m just aiming for it and don’t want to give up on random failures on the river:ciao::ciao::ciao:

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely yes, although in this moment I return to the same situation as when I was a child hahahaha.:cool:

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never dreamed anything regarding poker. Stay grounded with not a lot of extravagant or material items. Guess if I did win some huge money, then maybe dream a reality.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my case, no! I had small winnings (up to $ 500), but they had no effect on my financial position !!!

A

aygor33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
still only dreaming of stuff. new year brings more posibilities so i keep working poker winings

A

animalitymk3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never earned enough to buy a rolls Royce yet. I am looking forward to getting a rolls Royce like in Doyle brunson's book. I want to be like Howard Hughes.

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would be awesome

It is a great idea can buy something or travel and all thanks to poker. Would be really awesome earn money and travel to spain or buy a really good car. Maybe I could spend my money with my girlfriend and my family, buy a house or something.

Without any doubt I hope can improve my game and earn money enough to travel, buy a car and a house, we dont know imagination is the limit and I think if I can see all that coming true I think I can make it.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A year ago, I won about $ 450, and for this money I bought a laptop. Frankly speaking, it was not a dream but a necessity.