Main Event Final table predictions
what's yours? Mine is
1. Racener: Looking at past results his profile fits the winners. Middle of the pack stack and a solid player who is not too reckless but not to hermit like. I have a felling he will win it. I have had this feeling since the November Nine was set.
2. Cheong: The typical player who will play some of the best poker but not win, like Saout or Demidov from previous years.
3. Duhamel: Loses some of his stack early but not crippled. Eventually settles in and plays well but is beat when the players start to go away.
4. Mizrachi: Steady but not enough and is evenutally grinded down by more agressive players. He will be too choosey with his spots, like most pros are when they get to the final table.
5. Jarvis :the player who will do nothing and eventaully just leave, like Suharto
6. Candio:Wins a big hand early, maybe from Dolan. But then falls down after some reckless attempts at bluffing
7. Dolan :will ship marge stacks of chips to several players