Lucky cards

Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have your lucky hole cards? I think (not quite sure of course) that I won more times with 99, than with AA or KK. And when I get 99 in my hands, I'm not folding them. I'm not superstitious ot anything, but somehow I see them as my lucky charm🍀

P

possle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, i can't belive that. I think it's your personally awareness. Do you have a Poker Tracker or similar Software to confirm your thesis? On long term AA and KK are going to win more often then pocket nines. That's mathemtics of poker and would be a miracle, if it doesn't act on you. Another reason could be, that you haven't played enough hands yet. Because the variance declines on long term. Furthermore GL at the tables. :)

Additional to my first answer, it's dangerous to belive in specific cards. Specifically in difficult spots your faith in pocket nines could go massively wrong and you could persuade yourself to make a call, that you shouldn't do.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no lucky cards. After all, luck is a changeable thing, sometimes you can be led with certain cards and then vice versa a complete failure.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have your lucky hole cards? I think (not quite sure of course) that I won more times with 99, than with AA or KK. And when I get 99 in my hands, I'm not folding them. I'm not superstitious ot anything, but somehow I see them as my lucky charm🍀
each player has happy cards, for example I have a QQ:burnout::icon_joke:icon_joke

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
No, interestingly enough. Do not really have any hole cards that are special to me.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not really. I have at one time or another lost with all possible pairs. it can happen only during a game. I fall in love with certain card combinations by superstition.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I advise you not to say what your lucky cards are and that’s why I’ll briefly tell you now. I had lucky cards that were very weak in order to play with them, but I won more than 90% of the draw, all this went on for half a year and it didn’t matter from what position I played with these cards. Talking about my luck with these cards, I lost it in one day and began to always lose at all poker rooms (at that time I played in 3 poker rooms)
So my advice is to not tell anyone your happy cards (even to friends) !!!
Good luck with your games!

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I advise you not to say what your lucky cards are and that’s why I’ll briefly tell you now. I had lucky cards that were very weak in order to play with them, but I won more than 90% of the draw, all this went on for half a year and it didn’t matter from what position I played with these cards. Talking about my luck with these cards, I lost it in one day and began to always lose at all poker rooms (at that time I played in 3 poker rooms)
So my advice is to not tell anyone your happy cards (even to friends) !!!
Good luck with your games!
Maybe the problem is not that someone is watching you, but that you do not always need to play these cards, there is a related from the position, the situation in the game, the opponents???
I'm not afraid to say what my favorite three pocket cards are: AA, KK and AK:D

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1010, definitely, I like 1010 more than any other.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing permanent, lucky cards go on streaks. Sometimes maybe I can do no wrong with a J other times I may find 10 is hitting more often then not. I just go with the flow.

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like my 9 5..

I made a lot of money with that hand and win 2 big tournaments, and i started to like it.. I made bluffs with that a lot

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer mathematical calculation. So for me, such "lucky" cards simply do not exist.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not have specific lucky cards
happier for me are the cards with which I win the final table

AIexander K

AIexander K

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the distance, two hands are the biggest winners in poker - pocket aces and pocket kings (AA and KK).
But these hands also have a problem - many players believe that such hands should win every time, and the losses are simply unrealistic.
Of course, this is not true.
In fact, even with the worst starting hand (72 offsuited) there is about 13% of AA preflop equity.
And if you add a few more participants to the distribution with random articulated connectors, the equity of the pocket aces will sharply decrease, almost to 50%.
However, it is the AA and KK hands that have the highest chance of winning the banks.

The following three best starting hands look like this:

QQ, JJ and AK
Pocket Ladies and Pocket Jacks are deservedly on the list of the best poker starting hands. They are quite simple to play, although many may disagree.
Like AA and KK, these hands will often lose in multipots.
But still your chances of overpair or cooler will be high.
AK is also a great hand.
Yes, you will only collect a pair of flops 1 time out of 3.
But in such spots you will often win big banks.
This is especially true for situations where the opponent will have an ace weaker, such as AQ, AJ or AT.
These hands will be in a problem situation against AK if the flop comes out ace.

The following five top poker starting hands look like this:

TT, 99, 88, 77 and AQ
Of course, with an 88 or 77 hand you won't always win, you will often have to check / fold - for example, on an AQT flop.
However, do not forget about the probability of collecting a set. Set mining is a very lucrative reception for unlimited holdem, and especially for deep-stack cash games.

And finally, AQ is a great hand that will get you good money in the distance.

With it you can easily assemble a strong top pair.
With AQ, as with other strong starting hands, it is better for you to deal as a pre-flop aggressor.
Then you will often be able to pick up the cans with the help of a standard kontbet, even if the flop does not suit you.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are no lucky cards for me. I do not give preference to any cards in the deal.
But I like it when I and my little pair get into the board on the flop)).

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Lucky cards for me are the ones that win me the hand.

Haze777s

Haze777s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually win with AA , this is my favorite card)

zlajazlaja2

zlajazlaja2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everyone has their lucky cards just not paying attention ... i love J 10, for me by far the happiest cards in Texas holdem ... :) yet if they are in color, woho :D

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everyone has their lucky cards just not paying attention ... i love J 10, for me by far the happiest cards in Texas holdem ... :) yet if they are in color, woho :D

Me too,i can't say it's my luck cards,but i love when i see them.
Ofc AA,KK,AK but 10 J have especially place in my heart :D:D:D:p

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My lucky cards are probably KQs. With such a hand, I probably won the most and more often.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lucky hole cards do not exist. Simply, it is better to have a hole pairs or suited connector than an offsuited combination of small cards. Happiness caresses you today, and tomorrow it spits in your face...

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
No I don`t have lucky cards, because the winning cards are changing. It is maths, it is a sequence!:playingba

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I have no lucky cards but I like it when I get 8 10 ... I don't know why :)

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
K9 :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

Ofc, if there is a several people in hand already, I fold.