One Love - poker community working together to help others

W

warexit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always want to share a bit of victory if it would be beneficial and desirable to all mankind. will the poker community be able to lobby for such an opportunity at the poker rooms so that we could leave part of the winnings for a good cause: to beat cancer, poverty, global warming, or to help children surrounded by war?
will the #cardschat be able to combine our efforts to achieve a super goals?
Can the poker community bring a new meaning and soul to our favorite game?
...---...

Last edited by a moderator:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always want to share a bit of victory if it would be beneficial and desirable to all mankind. will the poker community be able to lobby for such an opportunity at the poker rooms so that we could leave part of the winnings for a good cause: to beat cancer, poverty, global warming, or to help children surrounded by war?
will the #cardschat be able to combine our efforts to achieve a super goals?
Can the poker community bring a new meaning and soul to our favorite game?
...---...

I changed your text color to make it easier to read. :)

It is very cool for you to be thinking about how we can work together as a poker community to assist others.

It is really difficult to rally different sites to work together for a common cause.

We are running our own charity event later this month to raise money for The Cancer Research Institute:

Charity Tournament for dj11 Sun, Oct 28

W

warexit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tank you so much for quick response)))

I changed your text color to make it easier to read. :)

It is very cool for you to be thinking about how we can work together as a poker community to assist others.

It is really difficult to rally different sites to work together for a common cause.

We are running our own charity event later this month to raise money for The Cancer Research Institute:

Charity Tournament for dj11 Sun, Oct 28

Thank you dear Debi for your kind support!
Hope in future more people will be interrested in humanitarian-poker-cooperation;)
great to hear that you have such programms.