losing at the final table bores you?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lose at the final table bores you ?, I get upset when I get to the final table and I'm in 2nd place, it's a feeling of great defeat, therefore, get so far and lose emuito difficult.

C

celoshida

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol. google translator gone wrong.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol. google translator gone wrong.
friend, I think you should worry about making good posts and not be laughing at members' posts, it's difficult for you to be accepted like that.

A

aj1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do think that it is frustrating/disappointing when working for so long, playing so well, then you end up in second place, instead of first. If you've played your best, then that's all you can ask of yourself.

Now, if you made a bad play (or several bad plays) that cost you the tournament, then it might be more difficult to get over the second place finish. The important thing would be to learn from the mistakes so they are not repeated.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course that losing at the final table is frustating but after some minutes of deep breath in,I recognize that I got so far,and the fact that to be at the FT is signal of improvment.

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you made it to the final table, you did not lose....

L

Litosfrank17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
End

to get to a second place and win you with a very ugly hand is even more frustrating, your search for the right hand reaches you and you lose:pcguru:

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Of course, I am also upset in such situations, but I understand that my game at the final table is already a great achievement. If you are not lucky this time, maybe you will be lucky next time.
Good luck.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes coming second you can feel cheated after going so far second can feel like you lost out on the bigger cash great post winning is the goal good luck in future.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, it can be disappointing, but you should be proud on your good result, that you achieved in this moment. In my opinion it is worse to drop out at the beginning of FT.
If you are among the first 5 players, you will gain the most of payouts.
Maybe better enjoy the amount that you won and analyze, if you made some wrong moves later.

J

Jenya Zemlyanukhin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me any entry into prizes is already an achievement. So I'm definitely not upset over trifles

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Appetite comes with the dinner.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is impossible to always be the first. Second place is also a good result. You do not need to be too demanding.

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any final table position is positive. A great achievement. It is how often we get there that determines most of the success. I find that folding in the beginning of a final table is good because you can see the style of play and move up in the money.

Good luck to you and hope for more final tables and first places....[emoji389]

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not get upset to die at the final table, but to take bad in death makes me angry.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
That is so unoften for me so when I can get some ft I fell happy

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I agree with you. Although I have never been to the final table, it is obvious that the first place is the result that one should always strive for.

Batarang96

Batarang96

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean it's disappointing to not make it all the way when you've worked so hard, but it's still an accomplishment that you should be proud of. The heads up aspect involves a lot of chance, IMO.

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you should be ecstatic to get there, how often does that happen to you?

B

BigSlick20

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sure feel a lot better than if i finish out of the money.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In response to the first post about being more upset about coming 2nd, if someone stated i would never win again but would regularly make 2nd places, i would be a very happy man, it is SO hard to make final tables of any kind these days, there is a massive amount of variance and luck and no one gets there but just relying on pure skill.
Making final tables to me is the key achievement because if i am doing that, i am playing well. ITM is great, final tables are awesome, more FT and obviously greater probability of that elusive win.

Good luck all

regards

pirateglenn

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

Nobody likes to get that far in a tournament and not win. However, it is a great accomplishment to get that far. I suggest you try to enjoy it weather you finish first, second or sixth. Good luck !

guccipix

guccipix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes you barely sneak into the final table as the short stack, and in those cases it feels pretty natural when you're among the first few to be eliminated, but when you make it with a big stack and play perfect poker, yeah, it can be pretty dejecting. But it pushes us to win the next one :)

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
n the one hand, yes, but only when you reach a final table is already a great achievement, so I think I prefer to stay with the best than with disgust.