Long poker period causes brain failure?

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My opinion is good to rest after too many poker games:alien:Do your chores on time and the next day choose a new tournament to play you will be much better rested

:icon_rabb

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brain failure sounds too serious Patrice �� too much multi table plays could be pretty nasty in long sessions because of flashing images but as always pain is a good alarm.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Addiction is a form of brain damage, so yes this is real..

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have followed and read lots of Pro Players' blog/vlog, every each and everyone of them advice something in common, which is to take a break.
You need to have a mini 'vacation' to look forward to. Playing day in day out for a long period of time is unhealthy for both body and mind.

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brain failure is endemic to Periods... the longer the period, the worse the failure...
Until further study is done, we will consider this as a theory, since it cannot be disproven.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a hobby for me, and I play when I have free time and a good mood, so the game brings me only positive emotions. I do not actually need a break.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I confirm it's always a good thing to take the setbacks and rest before playing poker again. especially when we play too much and our brain is too tired to make the right decisions.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good question.I agree that.you need to a rest after playing a long session.What´s more,I don´t agree with people who play during the dawn.That´s not healthy at all.An online poker player should respect his/her hours of rest..I´m not sure if long poker period can cause brain failure but it´s not healthy,that´s for sure.

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The title of this thread made me think there was a new study released on poker causing brain failure or something lol

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just like everything else poker can't be played constantly even if you play for living. Rest is need because otherwise your physical shape will prevent you from playing your best game.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I completely agree with you that rest in poker as in any other intellectual game is very necessary !!!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are right. From time to time, we all need to rest. There is no point in playing every day in a row. In my opinion, a busy game schedule can lead only to losses and disappointments.

A

AndreasM

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion is good to rest after too many poker games:alien:Do your chores on time and the next day choose a new tournament to play you will be much better rested

:icon_rabb
Now you should try long periods of starvation that has more serious consequences and if you dont know how tired your brain is and over tax its ability to function then you should be seeing a doctor. Its like training your body in the gym and pushing your heart to its full limit and stop point, your lungs close to not being able to function, would you do that? Do as much as you need and until you get tired then do something relaxing taking you to a good nights sleep then go out for more training the next day. It is so simple.