Living in Las Vegas

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys, today I will share with you a little bit of my history. 2 years ago I had the opportunity to go study Las Vegas University, UNLV. I always enjoy play poker but never ever thought that people study the game so hard.

If you think that you will find Negreano in the middle of the street you are wrong, I lived there for 1.5 years and never saw anyone famous ( maybe I did but I'm not american to recognize they idols... I really don't care about it).

The only live poker that I played on Vegas was on the dorms with some friends with $10 max buy in. Once I tried play a tournament at Hard Rock cafe ( that I use to go by walk, was really close from UNLV)

I wish I had know the real poker when I was there... now I 'm back in brazil doing things that I should've done before. To you realize what I'm saying I preferred to watch the wsop 2015 in my house then go to the Rio cassino because " It would be boring" was what I have in my mind.

Yep. Just it, I wanted to share this with someone why not here for hundreds of poker players. I went to the poker city and spent my gambling time with blackjack and slotmachines....

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool story. Welcome to cards chat.

Royal Vegas - Leo Vegas - Sky Vegas