Live hands to Online hands.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play live but maybe once a year. That being said, what do you think the ratio is online hands to live hands played. I would think it would be pretty high. I would think it would be at least 4 to 1 in favor of the online hands of course . What do players that play live and online think?

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It really depends on the games and stakes you are playing. A micro tourney is going to play so much faster than a high stakes tourney. Online I have played as much as 100 hands per hour at micro cash tables. Live it can be as little as 20 hands in an hour.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
online we play a lot more hand. especially since we have the possibility of multitabler and playing 4 to 6 games at the same time. when we play live. in general the game takes a lot more time especially when you play with friends and they are alcoholic.

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live I play at sit and go of 5 person îs played between 30 min and 2 hours.

Online between 5 minute and 30 min

Aleksmy

Aleksmy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, we play online more than live. I play online every day, and I get together with my friends live once a month.

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would be massively in favour of online maybe 10-1 for me

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would say a cash table with people paying attention can go 3 to 1. Now MTT seem to take an extra long time. Even some fields of 50 to 70 can take 6 to 7 hours.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
There are two possible answers to your question.
1. How many hands / hour - that would favour online because the software is much faster at managing the mechanics of play.
2. How much I play online vs live - hard to compare, because online I play shorter sessions, whereas live I play 4-8 hours at a time.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online you play between 5 and 10 times more hands per hour than live. At least this is what i have read and have seen from my personal experience.

S

scrappypower

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like live better cause you can read that person and maybe make them fold to online no one folds

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live hands, but I haven't been able to play them yet, I'm looking forward to it.

S

sweeper21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play online since it is hard to get to go play with people in person. It is also more entertaining online. I like not being able to see my opponents.

Organize a Home Poker Game Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands