List of things I like and hate in poker
What are your top 5 things you like and hate about poker? Here's mine
Top 5 things I like in poker
1. No time schedule. You play whenever you want.
2. Freestyle with no rules. You play any hands you want, you can bet, raise, call, fold with anything you want. There's no specific rule of how you must play.
3. Anybody can win. Anybody can become professional. Anybody can beat top players in the world.
4. Poker can be related to many things in your life.
5. And lastly but not least, Cardschat. If it weren't for this forum, I would be broke and down $200 while never touching online poker ever again. Thanks to this forum with many events, freerolls
, helpful members throughout year of 2009, I recovered my losses + won several hundred dollars I withdrew in multiples of $100.
Top 5 things I hate in poker
1. I hate poker players. That's why I play poker. That's why I do what I do. I hate poker players so much, that when I see them, I need to break their bankroll and take their money and chips.
2. i hate m-f-s who think they know everything and criticize other player's play when other player called with a better hand and won without sucking out and have better hand the whole time.(there are many of these p.o.s in Southern California casinos
3. i hate newbies who bluff into an empty side pot. Only goes to show how some people do not have common sense in this world.
4. i hate slow-rollers. They shall not live another day. (i was a hypocrite who slow-rolled slow-rollers until this forum mentioned how dick it was to even slow-roll someone regardless of who they are)
5. i hate m-f-s who get emotional over blinds and reraise all-in with rags or any two cards. Example. I'm in small blind big slick. Everyone folded, I raised to 3 blinds, this one idiot reraised all-in for 25 blinds with J6 offsuit, I make a call and flops pair of 6s. I hate bingo players who get emotional over blinds.
What's the purpose of this thread? Just to show what I love and hate from this year's experience of poker. I want to thank Cardschat forum and have a nice winter vacation. I'm off to Las Vegas this week. I'll be sleeping in Planet Hollywood while taking bazerk's advice on which casinos to play in. Bellagio and Wynn are my preferable choice.