Cardschat is More Than Just Freerolls; Do You Agree?

B

buzet_26

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To all members of this site.. Thanks because many things about poker is revealed because of this site.. I learn a lot in this forum.. I had a forum but this is the best forum i ever had.,., I'm not good in english but i understand and I goolge translate what i want to say..

And for those NEW to this site.. Just continue and dont look to the FREEROLL PASSWORD because the learnings is more important in freeroll..

Fisrt i want to have a password for all the freerolls of this site but now i just want to learn more about poker.,., In my opinion I would find it difficult to join club with a freeroll but I will do my best to join even if it takes me a long time because I am learning so much in the forum ... Thanks to you All!! Thanks to CARDSCHAT!!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I absolutely agree with you. Our community is a great place to learn. In addition, thanks to our freerolls, you can easily build a bankroll.
Good luck.

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well said! Freeroll is just the beginning of something much better that this site provides.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree

Totally agree with what you have said! There is sooooooooooooo much more to lran & benefit from this site then just freeroll's. In order to improve your game --one must keep learning--whether this is accomplished by playing more or reading or using this site. There are many great players here with lots of knowledge so take advantage of it!

Best to you on the tables !!

pokergopher

pokergopher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To all members of this site.. Thanks because many things about poker is revealed because of this site.. I learn a lot in this forum.. I had a forum but this is the best forum i ever had.,., I'm not good in english but i understand and I goolge translate what i want to say..

And for those NEW to this site.. Just continue and dont look to the FREEROLL PASSWORD because the learnings is more important in freeroll..

Fisrt i want to have a password for all the freerolls of this site but now i just want to learn more about poker.,., In my opinion I would find it difficult to join club with a freeroll but I will do my best to join even if it takes me a long time because I am learning so much in the forum ... Thanks to you All!! Thanks to CARDSCHAT!!

Great post. You have a very good attitude about what this site can provide you. Keep working hard at the tables, and off the tables at places like this forum. Enjoy the freerolls, I hope to be playing in them soon as well.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck in the forum games once you are in the free roll club.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
CC really helps a lot, and freerolls are the best learning there is.
Enjoy your journey and see you at the tables =)

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CC is simply incomparable to other poker-related sites.

Like all websites, you can surf here in all kinds of nonsense if you have such intent specifically. However, you can have here good quality stuff other people pay for to learn. Just have a deeper look in the site, and you will be amazed what you can find.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I agree with you that this site is not only for freerolls, it has a lot of useful materials for the game, especially for beginners who can learn to make the right bets and try to get money in a bankroll, so this site is not only for freerolls, but it is for beginners, but and for those who can play and win something, this site is for them only for freerolls to raise a bankroll!

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat is like having a relationship with your love one.
Out on a first date, you were attracted by her appearance (Freeroll)
Then you started to live together ( get 25+ post)
And you make love everyday (post everyday to achieve 75 post for Freeroll club)
Lastly you got married and make babies (maintain the Freeroll club membership)
But when the babies came out, it's too late to go back...you got stuck to it..lol

M

mengarda

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Eu concordo com você. Além de poder começar a jogar poker com dinheiro real, também fornece conhecimento e entretenimento.

I agree with you. In addition to being able to start playing real money poker, it also provides knowledge and entertainment.

Last edited:
kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
the best cardschat poker community in it there is a lot to learn and best of all it helps you lift your bench

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Totally agree with you my friend .... Cardschat offers us a whole world about poker ... forums to discuss hands ... articles to improve our game ... and news about the whole world of poker ...

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course this site is much more a place to find a password, on this site you can make very good friends from all over the world.
As you say you learn to play poker, the quality of some players forces you to perfect your skills.
you have action all the time not only playing poker, unfortunately for my work lately I can not actively participate as I did at another time but it is a great forum

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree. It is a great forum where there are great players and can learn from everyone. In addition, all opinions are valid, all serve to learn from this beautiful game. Luckily this translator, I'm not good at English and try to understand me every time I make a publication (an apology for my language)

The freeroll is a bonus and you have to use them. :D:D

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its an interesting place.. not only for Freerolls, you have some poker news too, thats cool, i like to know whats going on in the world of poker too..

And i like the fact that people make a lot of comments if you post something

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate, totally agree .Here you can find many tools that are really helpful for poker players and if you have any doubts just ask other members or moderators who are always willing to help all members.I hope u can be part CC freerolls in the near future.See you.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw not only freerolls here. Organized a home game. I hope to take part in the game.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
100% agree, I never even joined for the freerolls as I never knew about them lol.

So glad I did join as I have met a lot of amazing people on here!!

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I totally agree with you. I’ve been here for a year now and I really like it. The biggest time of all the communities that I spend here. Here, not only freerolls and all kinds of bonuses, but also here you can get new knowledge. And here are very friendly people.

Freeroll Passwords