Life out of poker

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you do to enjoy de life out of poker? besides travel, eat, an all comun stuffs that most of people share like a pleasures. Well, i love to dance, I am a dancer teacher of latin dances, specially CUMBIA, here I give you some of the best music to dance, and if anyone wants some lessons, just send a text message.

enjoy THE CUMBIA POWER. Relax out of poker, dance is hapiness, so move your bote, in spanish "mueve ese botecito"

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really enjoy hanging with my family and my dogs. I also love gardening when its warm outside and knitting, painting murals, water colour paintings etc when its cold outside. I totally understand your passion to dance as I used to belly dance when I was younger, it was so much fun.

M

Mentalist19

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck in today's all Canadian freerolls I have the chart I'm following to make it to the end and will adjust according to the player.

J

jorgejarapy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the work environment, I really like to be in the laboratory and carry out bacteriological analysis of the different body secretions, since I am a lover of bacteriology.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I‘ve never heard about cumbia before, I watched some of your videos and I liked the music :)
When I have free time, I like to play volleyball or handball and play with my 4 dogs.

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I‘ve never heard about cumbia before, I watched some of your videos and I liked the music :)
When I have free time, I like to play volleyball or handball and play with my 4 dogs.

Im glad you like the music, and if you see how i dance it, maybe you like it too, it rhythm must be dance in couple.

I love volleyball, I don´t ptractice it, but i reallt love it. and what races are your dogs?

Last edited:
C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im glad you like the music, and if you see how i dance it, maybe you like it too, it rhythm must be dance in couple.

I love volleyball, I don´t ptractice it, but i reallt love it. and what races are your dogs?

I have 4 lhasa apso and they are all brothers and sisters :)

Karimchelli

Karimchelli

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker & Social Life?

Hey guys, I also have two not so related questions about poker.
I’m currently trying to find out how one could make the lives of poker players a little bit easier :)

Which is why I would love to hear your opinion about two very simple questions:

1. As a poker player, what are the 2 biggest issues you’re dealing with in your social life?

2. Regarding your social life, what would you wish for more than anything else? T

hanks so much in advance - looking forward to reading your answers!

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the offer.
I like to read, learn about new stuff
Ways to invest

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like astro photography, normal nature photography and also to be on the stadium and support my football team.