The "Life" and the "Poker"

LenilsonF7

LenilsonF7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We can draw inspirations and life lessons from all of our acts, including when we play a game of poker.

For those who know the game, to participate in a table means to face solitary moments between reason and emotion: luck, courage, intelligence, patience, adrenaline, bluffs, dropouts, among others are part of irreversible decision making of that moment.

In addition to all the necessary knowledge about the rules and mathematics of the game, it takes physical and psychological endurance to withstand many hours of concentration on tournament matches and events.

It seems exaggerated, but it is not. That's why poker can compare with the pressures we experience on a day-to-day basis and the lessons they leave us.

Knowing how to handle these situations in the game is a great exercise to be a winner in the adversities of life.

Poker brings with it a series of implicit comparisons that can be used in everyday life, at work, in relationships, and in general, as rules of coexistence.

Read more in: Fabíola Simões's blog: https://www.asomadetodosafetos.com/

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know how others do, but poker is an easy hobby in my free time and if I have a good card, then I get extra profit, I spend more time for family and work, and when I have free couple hours then I can play !!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Poker is my favorite hobby. Thanks to this game I became more patient. In addition, sometimes I get a little profit from the game, which is always nice.
Good luck.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker requires patience, discipline, constant hard work and good bankroll management for success. These are very important in life also so i find poker helpful also in my other activities.

TheGiantAsian

TheGiantAsian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a great teacher for those who are studying. On the felt and off the felt. Perhaps the hardest thing for a person to do is to objectively critique their own actions. Humans always think they are doing everything right no matter what. Self confidence is never a bad trait but it may cause ignorance. A man named Carl Jung was said, "Who looks outside dreams. Who looks inside awakens."

K

kiski

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my experience, playing poker does not change your mental preferences. At most it shows you what kind of you are.
What are the losses you are willing to take for an opportunity and the number of times you are willing to do so when the fate is many times against you.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think that poker has a positive impact on my life. This game always makes me happy, regardless of the result.

G

gersom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing poker is undoubtedly an excellent hobby, and I agree that it brings very useful lessons to life. Poker brings you more concentration, more patience and especially discipline!