Lets talk Daniel Negreanu

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this man is my favorite player of all time. He sees this game from another perspective. He takes into consideration every move that his opponents did throughout the hand. Because of that his reads are best in the game. I learned a lot watching him play and just wanted to post this here. Let me know your opinions on him.

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for this post. Daniel Negreanu is my idol of all time. I have studied him very much and he is an exceptional player.

Nut23

Nut23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Only just got in to looking at poker and the pros and i watched him on YouTube literally telling the players what cards they have it is nuts and very clever what a legend 👍

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
He is the most recognizable face of poker. But what he says about the innovations to pokerstars raises my doubts.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I love daniel negreanu too haha, his reads are awesome and he seem to be very sociable at the tables

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Amazing player but a hypocrite with his shameless shilling for stars and their increased rake and overall vip letdown

M

Marj651992

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love watching him play. Guess we can say I am a fan

M

mayoroftittycity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel seems cool. Sometimes I get a bit turned off by his vlog though. I could be totally out of line though. It just seems like some of his kindness almost may be artificial. Again, could be totally wrong and I'd love to meet him to see for sure haha.

M

mayoroftittycity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One thing I really like about him though is that he has such a pride in the sport of poker. I like seeing someone so interested in the prize portion of poker as opposed to just the money portion

M

Manifestor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
looked at his game, as for me nothing special, but sometimes he does miracles, but often he just plays on the map and that's it.

A

amine duc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im one of daniel negreanu fans...i love here game strategy

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he is a man who has respect for everything he has achieved in the poker world. but today he is not the best, many players with a very high level arrived in this generation, and this did not reach first in everything as was usual .. today poker has greatly increased the level of players.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negreanu
@RealKidPoker

In 2017 I cashed for $2,792,104. Do you think I spent more or less than that amount I cashed for?
loss of $86,140 wow winning that amount but still being down 86k but you have to admire his honesty and how competitive it is at the top levels of poker

K

KingzandSharkz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
shows how much variance there is even at the highest levels. I just started viewing peter clarkes the grinders manuel. He says ev is king. So do you believe every single hand should be acted upon depending ev. Or due you believe there is some leeway for flexibility dependant on the players , table dynamic and position? Thanks

Kz&Sz

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of most entertaining people to watch play live. Great skill, personality, and charisma. canada represent!

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a good player,but i saw a vídeo in which he plays a sit and go of 9 players and he did not even get the money, maybe being a good players is not enough to win in poker,do you agree with me?

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel is an excellent player, for me one of the best in the world. the reading of it is extraordinary.

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
daniel...

this man is THE FACE of poker.i so respect and admire him,but i still dont think hes the best....that falls to phil laak in my mind,Daniel is one of the best though

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
winning money or loseing money?

does not matter to me at all....just a way of keeping score,its all about learning for me.you gonna win some pots,you gonna lose some pots,hell,its poker,can you learn from your mistakes,every hand,every tourny,every live cash,did you learn and can you apply those leasons to the next hand,next tourny,next cash,for me.....thats what its all about...good luck at the felts baby!:cool:

H

HodCohen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel is a very good player, but what I like most about him is what he has done for the game at large. He understands that without the greater fool, your game dies. He keeps his tables friendly and upbeat without being deceitful about the fact that he's playing for your money. Players like Tony G and Hellmuth don't grasp the underlying rule that poker is fundamentally social. If you drive bad players from the game by making them feel like idiots or embarrassing them at the table (i.e. making it not fun for them), the whole game suffers.

On top of that, he seems like a genuinely kind guy. His reads are great, but he's one of the only guys out there who will tell you what you have, be way behind that, and call anyway. :p

LumeBStackin

LumeBStackin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a recent vlog on youtube he talks about how much better the high stakes players have gotten , and that he knows he is no longer one of the top players. He's hired coaches and is studying like mad. He said now that he's struggling he's in love with the game even more.

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he have personality and charisma needed to be the face of the biggest poker room.and by the numbers he has, there is no doubt that he is a great player

K

KingTurd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is clearly not a Doug Polk post. Lol. He's great at being an ambassador for the casual to semi serious poker players. That's where I fall in and he's great.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good player, about him say his achievements in poker...

L

LongRover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As an ambassador for the game, he is truthful, outgoing and respectful. As

the frontman for poker stars, it would be very difficult to find his equal in

terms of his presentations of, and understandings about, the platform. As

a player, a great degree of humility and self-deprecation underlies his

public statements. What I like most about Daniel Negreanu is that he is a

very genuine individual. Maybe this is what makes him such an excellent