Kick-Start in Hold'em Studies

DonJoaoPEDRO17

DonJoaoPEDRO17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys! I started in poker in 2016 (at the school knowledge fair, with the math teacher kkkkkkkkkkkkk) and (in a realistic way) I have been trying to evolve in a self-taught way, since my day-to-day financial health already has its commitments, for I want to and I want to use my bankroll's earned profits to fund more applied studies in certain poker disciplines. With that, that poker "dogma" that says the book is the "Beginning of the Journey" of a winner's studies is valid? A coaching to read my hand history is super important, but in what areas can it help me drastically?

H

hooble1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having a coach go over you hand history will help identify spots that you tend to make the same mistakes on repeatedly. If you already know where you are coming up short (not getting value, or giving away chips too often), then they can probably help you avoid those situations altogether with different strategies.

Do you have hold'em manager? That's got a lot of great tools for analyzing and identifying what hands you are losing biggest with. Sort that list in order of bb lost, and you can often spot some obvious problems. Like if you see lower ranked hands being more profitable than some of the hands that should win more frequently. Then you can drill deeper into the situations you ran into with those specific cards, and a coach will help fix those problems.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most short sides of the game can be found through the hand history. Not always a fun task but one that should be evaluated.

DonJoaoPEDRO17

DonJoaoPEDRO17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having a coach go over you hand history will help identify spots that you tend to make the same mistakes on repeatedly. If you already know where you are coming up short (not getting value, or giving away chips too often), then they can probably help you avoid those situations altogether with different strategies.

Do you have hold'em manager? That's got a lot of great tools for analyzing and identifying what hands you are losing biggest with. Sort that list in order of bb lost, and you can often spot some obvious problems. Like if you see lower ranked hands being more profitable than some of the hands that should win more frequently. Then you can drill deeper into the situations you ran into with those specific cards, and a coach will help fix those problems.

I don`t have Hold`em Manager, that makes it difficulty for me...

H

hooble1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hold'em manager has a free trial when you first install. No reason not to do it, unless you're only playing mobile I guess.

DonJoaoPEDRO17

DonJoaoPEDRO17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hold'em manager has a free trial when you first install. No reason not to do it, unless you're only playing mobile I guess.

Ok, i`ll install and study about it!!! thanks man! ;):D