Kamikaze players.

N

notahead

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im borderline kamikaze players this double edged sword some of these guys are quite good and others man they just non stop spew stations and I mean the line is thin here so can be quite profitable to play with these types of players at your table

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like when such players are at the same table with me.

bighert2

bighert2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IMO, your best play against these type of players is to tighten your range even further, don't allow yourself to fall into playing their game.

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it's a little risky going up against them , but you just need to pick your spots and the odds will generally be in your favor . It's poker , all you can do is try to get it in good and things will go your way long term .

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like many others dislike these type of players. I also dislike the players that join a game and sit out the whole game.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah after a while it gets unreal, although I will play back at them sometimes position dictates a lot and maybe I'm playing my range instead of my cards ..I usually just try to be more patient and hope when they explode and they will almost every time , that all the shiny chips fall into my basket : )

Batarang96

Batarang96

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You just have to be patient, and wait for the big pairs or drawing hands (as long as you can get in cheaply). Eventually you will get paid off, and you will get paid off big.

D

deeggr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Such players are present at the tables and they piss me off. Play with them unpleasant.

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
those players really ruin the game, the best thing you can do is wait for a really good hand to take them out or just wait till someone else does, they always go.

Matanzima

Matanzima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are levels of kamikaze.
Some can really let me on tilt, even more post flop ..... forcing play with nothing and winning in combinations

Galmedic

Galmedic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait with good cards you will stack them

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They don't last to long in tournaments if I have a good hand I will always call.

B

BadluckBubba

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On Acr freerolls and Micro stakes, at least, you will find these players do VERY well. The highest vpips are almost always the big stacks. They seem to hit hand after hand on top of all the chips they take from people folding.

They arent difficult at all to play, just difficult to beat. Wait for a monster hand, without getting in a multiway pot, and then pray its your turn to win without getting out drawn.

Batarang96

Batarang96

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On Acr freerolls and Micro stakes, at least, you will find these players do VERY well. The highest vpips are almost always the big stacks. They seem to hit hand after hand on top of all the chips they take from people folding.

They arent difficult at all to play, just difficult to beat. Wait for a monster hand, without getting in a multiway pot, and then pray its your turn to win without getting out drawn.

Where I play, $30-$50 buy-in, the people who make the final table with respectable stacks have been playing kamikaze and catching all the cards. Most everyone else has just managed to keep their heads above water by picking up good cards at the right time.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not agree with how the players who play all the time play ... but everyone plays as they want .. sometimes it is better to wait for someone to pay him and take him out of the tournament so that everything goes back to normal

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not good

I don't think it is good for the table or tournament when players play so terrible with any two cards. I like to play hands one street at a time and don't care for anything go all-in poker. I think it sucks.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some players don't have adequate postflop skills and therefore become uncomfortable and
just shove.
They don't know any better.

Some players are willing to fire multiple entries into a tournament to try and get lucky and chip-up early. They expect to get knocked out several times.

Good luck !

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I find that crazy players can win you a lot of chips if you just play tight and let them push the chips to you. I have lost to that type of player but as long as i had the best hand when i called bet or went all in then i made the right move. Play the odds dont beat yourself up if you lose to a worse hand that gets lucky, you made the right move and should win most the time. Just my advise.

hit the nail on the head. Play the odds, get it in ahead and stack em more times than not. you will get unlucky from time to time, but the second you go on tilt after losing a big hand when you were ahead, you are no better at that point then they are.

charlie2013

charlie2013

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes it´s good to be one. And if u win, u got a lot of chips and if u lose, u
just don´t mind ....

J

Jenya Zemlyanukhin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's simple. Look at the country, which is indicated if it is Russia or Brazil, then you can call))

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love trying to intimidate these players .. show them a 72 in bluff .. allin with good cards? these players are not used to being intimidated .. i like their reaction lol. :boxing:

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you play at a table with 9 people, this is a very bad idea.

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you look at the other side, then these players are very necessary to us, since this is an excellent chance for doubling :hahaha:

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
once again I was a victim of poker kamicazes, I won a ticket for a 0.10 cents tournament and in the first play I played with AA pair, I lost to a madman who gave allin with 7/8 in hand, he made two pairs and I I've lost.

K

kceow2981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually just ran into one of these players just yesterday and just 4bet him oop with ATo and felt good about it. He was shoving on people with crap like Q5o and then showing afterward. So easiest 4bet shove of my life. He later got stacked and left the table anyway