kamikaze pandemic.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with the covid19 pandemic, many kamikaze players are confined at home and playing and disrupting a lot of people's games, they push all in with 2/3 and sometimes even win better games, end the pandemic soon so we can play quality poker .

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is true that by dint of staying locked up with me. I find it very difficult to stay focused and motivated to play poker. I also hope that this virus will eventually disappear so that we can all return to our lives as they were before confinement.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with the covid19 pandemic, many kamikaze players are confined at home and playing and disrupting a lot of people's games, they push all in with 2/3 and sometimes even win better games, end the pandemic soon so we can play quality poker .

This is true, it will be nice when the quality improves.

That being said, you can make some decent coin by calling with the top 27% of hands against these players and just pushing 60-70% edges over and over and over. :stupido3:

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bingo players have always been, are and will be. Try to just use the mistakes of such players to your advantage.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I find that is specially the case with freerolls. Going all in with any 2 cards. This makes it hard to paly good hands, because you will 2, 3, and even 4 going all inn with anything. One of these cracking aces or kings, or other good hands.