emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not that it really matters other than it changes the outcome of a completely random game, with random cards, and random players with a random dealer, shuffling a random deck, but I wonder something about the "auto" dealer in any online random game, in live poker the dealer burns and turns, do these online dealers do the same?

You never see a burn pile and while we are at it, when I play how about letting the player on the button cut the deck before the deal?

emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not that it really matters other than it changes the outcome of a completely random game, with random cards, and random players with a random dealer, shuffling a random deck, but I wonder something about the "auto" dealer in any online random game, in live poker the dealer burns and turns, do these online dealers do the same?

You never see a burn pile and while we are at it, when I play how about letting the player on the button cut the deck before the deal?

And wouldn't it be fun to have wild cards and jokers in play, more split the pot hi/lo games?