Originally Posted by BelgoSuisse
1. Build up bankroll at the $20+2 and $22+2 STTs
2. Play a few thousand hands of $25 PLO and PLOHL and show a profit
3. Finish reading Harrington's books. Play a few thousand hands of $25 NLHE and break even.
4. Maintain silver ironman status on full tilt.
1. FAILED: Lost 15 buyins on the first day of May, and decided to stop playing SNGs and move to cash games. Bankroll wise, it took the whole month to recover from the first day's disaster, but i do end up slightly positive.
2. somewhat FAILED: only played a few hundred, but shown a profit
3. SUCCEEDED: this actually went way better than I expected. Got solid profit at 10NL, 25 NL started bad but i'm now break even and should be profitable from now on.
4. FAILED: couldn't do it as I played most 10NL on other sites. Too much site hopping as i played bodog, everest, stars and tilt.
So, the goals for June:
1. Play more than 15k hands at 25NL.
2. Get at least bronze ironman status on full tilt to get the mid-year bonus.
3. Get silverstar on pokerstars
4. re-read harrington on cash games now that i have a better feeling of how this works
5. Consider moving to 50nl by the end of the month. I'm already rolled for it, just not confident enough about my play yet.