J Carver on twitch tv

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
J Carver is running it up on TWITCH tv live streaming right now ,if any CCr's are interested. I have been watching him for 30 min now.Pretty interesting watching him play.

L

losties

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm interested, how do I go about on accessing this twitch tv now? is it alive stream?? let me know :)

RichL

RichL

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've watched a lot of the Run It Up series. He's a very good broadcaster and it's interesting listening to him explain his poker.

However I can't bear the Twitch streams because he plays music in the background all the way through and I can't stand his taste in music :)

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is on ridiculous form tonight. Two hero calls so far, up $1,500.

L

losties

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The man has a six sense in poker. I expect nothing but the best from a pro

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's fun to watch. He talks very quickly but clearly, appears to have a great sense of humour, does his best to answer questions posted in chat, there's a strong feeling of viewer involvement and participation, and with every hand he's explaining why he's taking the decisions that he is.

After key hands he also goes back and analyses whether, with the benefit of hindsight, he should have played each street the way he did. I definitely wouldn't have played this hand the way he did:

http://www.twitch.tv/jcarverpoker/c/5487092

and that's why he has won over six million dollars and I haven't :p

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jason talks alot during his live streams (almost constantly).I aked him if he was jacked up on red bull energy drink. He laughed and said he's never drank a red bull said his energy is just from playing the game.I liked watching him.I wonder if other pros watch him to find his weakness and to get reads from him?

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If anyone still needs a JCarver fix over the holidays, StickyRice1's streams are insane entertainment. :laugh:

S

SBritt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What time does he usually stream? That hand he played with commentary on the AK was really good.

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What time does he usually stream? That hand he played with commentary on the AK was really good.

I think he's about 8 hours behind UK time, 3 hours behind EST, as he's in Las Vegas?

He usually streams in the evening in his time zone.

hulinada

hulinada

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he just crazy player call AKs with nothing and win)))

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He was on a break for the holidays. Back streaming on Twitch now as I type. He is in the Bahamas for PCA so can play on pokerstars, aiming to stream for 9 days straight.

He is also going to do commentary for EPT Live tomorrow on PokerStars.

Last edited:
C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've watched a few of his streams on Twitch. Good stuff. He's a beast of a player, and it's cool that he is making poker fun in his own way.

E

eu20072

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love J Carver, it's the only one, besides live tours stream, who makes me to watch poker

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watching him commentate on Ronaldo for EPT Live is a very surreal experience for me. :laugh:

I don't normally watch these streams but there is a good mix of information and entertainment now!

timfbmx

timfbmx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a really nice guy and his stream is great. I love when he plays the Phil Hellmuth sound bites it always makes me laugh :D

K

komaaar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He's a nice guy, but the voice is guite annoying sometimes. Still like him though.

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GREG MERCON

Greg Mercon is on twitch streaming live CCer's tonight 8:00 est.