Interesting

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just found myself writting completely different post about the same thing that i posted months ago. I just found out how much i have learned in that period of time, either from cardschat or other sources. Great feeling. I look now on my old posts aand even laugh sometimes how little i have really known.

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you mean exactly?
in your post you indicate that you remember something but do not indicate about quuerdae is what you remember

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The information given earlier does not coincide with the latest statements, so you think differently now...

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has happened to me, from the months I started studying and participating in chats, my doubts changed some I can not even believe I had. Sign that we are evolving. Good luck

K

kygamblr09

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also have looked at old post to see where i have grown or was confused when it came to my bankroll management, game play, and mental poker issues. I also now realize if and when i do open myself up to ask for help its better to listen and apply some helpful replys instead of just applying the listening part which so often as humans we do. I think it was last week when i replied to a post and i was getting 66 as a stand alot . I went all in or called all ins in multiple situations and positions but to no avail i lost them all. So i told myself i wasn't going to play them for awhile until i see they would hold up. Now even tho holding up meant nothing i just wanted to actually listen and apply what i told myself so i didn't further mess with my mental poker game. So applying what we listen to goes along way for me and i hope for you aswell

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just found myself writting completely different post about the same thing that i posted months ago. I just found out how much i have learned in that period of time, either from cardschat or other sources. Great feeling. I look now on my old posts aand even laugh sometimes how little i have really known.

Yes I say if anybody looked and responded at a large thoughtful post once a month for 12 months without looking at previous posts the variance would be huge.
Mad how the mind works:)
Your earlier posts might be closer to the point perception of most recent being better is just conditioning.:top:

Last edited:
R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me that this will not be your last understanding of changing your opinion about the game of poker. Everything flows and everything changes. We play and accumulate experience.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I say if anybody looked and responded at a large thoughtful post once a month for 12 months without looking at previous posts the variance would be huge.
Mad how the mind works:)
Your earlier posts might be closer to the point perception of most recent being better is just conditioning.:top:
I guess now he's been Mind Controlled (as per the specific thread).:vollkomme