incredible luck of a Cheepleader!!

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's amazing how they take me out of the tournament, there were only 50 players left of 2,300 / the button goes all in with QK and I in the BB I call with AQ and lost ... in the turn he did FULL .. I had to do CALL because the guy was annoying sending Allin all the time because he was Cheeleader.:motz:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-28-21-57-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-01-28-21-57-25.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 21
walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yo did the right play i think, just not lucky

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exactly, nothing that wrong in your play, besides that AQ is a loosing hand most of the times, when it is not SUITED! But don't let somebody annoy you by chatting.Close the chat, or talk him back as dirty as my daughter's dipers on monday morning.
But don't let that influence your well studied poker. Maybe it's his/her only mothergiven skill.
Put a note on him if you like to be prepared to ignore it next time.
In case it was me...: :rofl:

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
seems like an acr hand lol. i hate when that happens gl

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exactly, nothing that wrong in your play, besides that AQ is a loosing hand most of the times, when it is not SUITED! But don't let somebody annoy you by chatting.Close the chat, or talk him back as dirty as my daughter's dipers on monday morning.
But don't let that influence your well studied poker. Maybe it's his/her only mothergiven skill.
Put a note on him if you like to be prepared to ignore it next time.
In case it was me...: :rofl:
luck was on his side, he won some incredible hands, CALL almost all the ALLIN and won, surely reached the final table

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
seems like an acr hand lol. i hate when that happens gl
is a game with no way out, you play or you play ... because at those instances of the tournament the blinds are very high