im going deeper into limits

xccp

xccp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker. I enjoy sitting at the table, whether online or offline. Even with big breaks, I still come back. No matter if I play for real money or not, I always get high from winning. Not so long ago circumstances made me think about professional poker, because I'm not young anymore (it's time to admit it), people don't want to hire me, and I don't have professional skills as such. I'm shacking. I'm so afraid that I can't sleep because I've seen nothing but microlimits. All I have is a kind of plan, some bankroll management and a small bank of about $40, which I won in freerolls a couple of days ago. So if you have any advice or experience to share, I'd really appreciate it.

P.S: Hell, I know I won't be without money even if I lose everything right now. The only thing I can't deal with is if my dream is destroyed just like the others.Wish me luck. The fish are going into a bigger pond.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck brother!
If I understand the situation correctly and you are trying to turn pro with a $40 bankroll, lots of luck is a must.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With a $ 40 bankroll, become a professional? It's easier to believe that Santa Claus exists !! But anyway, good luck !!!!

Derifish17

Derifish17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My advice is use the 40 dollars and play some online cash or mtt whatever your better at and try to build your bankroll up to a few hundred and then move up the stakes before considering going professional. Happy grinding bro good luck

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love poker. I enjoy sitting at the table, whether online or offline. Even with big breaks, I still come back. No matter if I play for real money or not, I always get high from winning. Not so long ago circumstances made me think about professional poker, because I'm not young anymore (it's time to admit it), people don't want to hire me, and I don't have professional skills as such. I'm shacking. I'm so afraid that I can't sleep because I've seen nothing but microlimits. All I have is a kind of plan, some bankroll management and a small bank of about $40, which I won in freerolls a couple of days ago. So if you have any advice or experience to share, I'd really appreciate it.

P.S: Hell, I know I won't be without money even if I lose everything right now. The only thing I can't deal with is if my dream is destroyed just like the others.Wish me luck. The fish are going into a bigger pond.

Thank you for posting.

Going professional is about how you approach the game. Your bankroll now becomes more important as you cannot lose it.

So you need to take every moment more seriously. You need to play and study and protect your bankroll. Other now professional players started with $50 online but they were ready to play professionally from the beginning.

So it is about being mentally prepared to play at the highest level.

Hope this helps
:)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
make a plan,,,follow that plan,,, :) Go for it!

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

My advice is dig deep mentally withdraw that $40 bank the win pay a bill even and rinse and repeat in the freerolls again good luck with whatever you decide though.

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that poker in poker democracy.
there is no age limit to start.
you are a graph. play and have a good sampling even at micro limits and then try your spot on a poker team.
what they require and total availability of time.

xccp

xccp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
latest news

I'm playing at one of the local poker rooms right now.Here the limits are much lower than at the poker stars, which allows me to feel more comfortable when playing down streaks, specifically playing with a bank less than a dollar for example. Now Im playing cash games and 3-max hyper turbo tournaments (like a spin & go at poker stars), but still, I haven't given up playing freerolls and I've consistently ranked prize place since i've been created this tread.The best achievement is 1st and 5th place respectively. Now I have no fear. I feel confident and get a stable income from poker, though not a big one.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank everyone who supported me with advice!

Photo 2020 06 29 01 32 04
Photo 2020 07 07 04 09 07

Last edited: