If you drunk..? You play or go sleep?

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I like to drink when I play. I really don't play any different and no one really knows when I am drinking except I don't chat when I drink. Its just too hard to type, concentrate and drink.

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have the discipline to play well while drinking alcohol so i try to avoid it.

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have drink a couple off beers when i play poker buy never get drunk and play,in my case i drink and get a little more louse,some times it has helped me in other ocations has made me louse, it depends on wath oponents you are facing.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker and alcohol definitely do not match. In fact any high performance sport does not fit with any drugs. If you do this and play you are in bad moods

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sleeping and playing are possible in the same time, too

D

Dynamon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I go all in and after morning comes)))

Tbone461

Tbone461

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what you think if you drunk (a little) can you win or not stability, today i play many times i win in tournament( from freerolls) $2,5 and after drink little of vodka in spin tourn i win two times $2, after i take $13 from cash, and after i cannot win in more big cash tourn... 25 hands i nave only 3-4 5-8 etc. lose all now. when you play what you drink and how you now that you need stop?:confused: maybe its only in online games. when i play in real poker face to face its not the same

Do what makes you happy, poker should be fun to play. Drunk or sober it doesn't matter!

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
Definetely...Sleep and dream of poker

D

Drogba_Legend

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you spent not enough money while was drinking so yes... you can play poker :D

But seriously, there is a strong temptation to play anything if you was drinking. So I think, if your aim is fun you can afford to play a little. But if you try to build up your bankroll, you should go to sleep, because your mind is not clear and you can't make best decisions.

Nelson1712

Nelson1712

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that you should not play drinking liquor, it would not bring anything good, the decisions would not be the same as when you are totally without a degree of alcohol

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play, neither go sleep, just continue the party!

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what you think if you drunk (a little) can you win or not stability, today i play many times i win in tournament( from freerolls) $2,5 and after drink little of vodka in spin tourn i win two times $2, after i take $13 from cash, and after i cannot win in more big cash tourn... 25 hands i nave only 3-4 5-8 etc. lose all now. when you play what you drink and how you now that you need stop?:confused: maybe its only in online games. when i play in real poker face to face its not the same
in my opinion, if you want to play poker , you must not be drunk, you must clear your mind ,be focused, to be at your best so you can win .

Cuxuxu

Cuxuxu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
By my own expirience, i know, its not good play poker when i drink. KKKK

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
playing poker I can sometimes drink some brandy, it helps me to relax.

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you are drunk this is a direct way to lose all the chips

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I like to have a drink at night once in a while. And if after that I'm in the mood for playing poker online, I prefer to play with the play chips, not with real money.

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If not to drink vodka you will not have such questions.

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the player, when im drinking im more relaxed and play tighter. I wait for better spots to make moves, any close spots i just shrug, fold and swig some beer

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Drunk you need to definitely go to sleep, no matter how much you've won, you lose much more!

A

AngelBLR_Poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never play poker drunk, a friend lost because all the money in 2 hours

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd go to sleep and dream about playing poker. Done the other way is just a nightmare.

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're playing live with friends and everyone is drinking, then I think people may think it is rude if you don't drink. What you have to watch out for is your decision-making speed. If you are drinking only a little, you may not notice a drop in your ability, but the speed will drop and this can be important for online since you only have ~30s to decide. Any time you feel rushed to a decision, you increase the risk for poor decisions.

maezma

maezma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not think it's a good idea to drink alcohol and play poker. Poker is a game of decisions and the alcohol generates slowness to think.

Regards.

Alex1296

Alex1296

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing max a bottle of beer and so is not advised. Under alcohol, many begins tilt