If you could, what would change in Poker?

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The evolution of the world is simply incredible and essential, and the possibility of interacting with almost everyone on the planet through the internet facilitates it in an absurdly fast way.

So taking advantage of this power in our hands, I decided to raise this question:

If you could, what would change in Poker?

Anything that evolves the game, whether online or live.

Can you think of anything?

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I would think of changing the regulation that some countries live in regards to online poker, that all countries could play in the same place. That would greatly help many players who have to leave their country to play poker.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would think of changing the regulation that some countries live in regards to online poker, that all countries could play in the same place. That would greatly help many players who have to leave their country to play poker.

In particular, I never stopped to research the real reason for banning poker in some countries, even because it does not impact me in any way.
Maybe I'm wrong, you can update me if possible, but isn't the problem painful?
If so the problem would be the laws of the country in question, then to change this situation only by changing the law, because if you change the regulation you may destabilize other issues around the world.

I believe it is a very complex issue.

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe it is a very complex issue.

when you are looking for the perpetrator of a particular act...in this case black friday...look for who will profit from it.

i cannot believe that the feds who closed down full tilt, or the democratic administration for enforcing the republican uiga, did it because they were fighting for the little man.

bribe merchants ( lobbysists, surely) like Adelson...were only the tip of the iceberg...

Tax,,,the power possessors dont like people making money without paying tax...even though every product one buys with money is taxed multiple times.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would block players who insult others. For example, the first violation is a ban for a month, the second violation is a ban for a year, the third violation is a ban forever. I think it would be fair and effective.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe bring up some kind of hybrid format between online and live. It would be played online but every player will be using web camera and microphone so that you can see the emotions of the players and bring in some live game elements to the online experience.

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe bring up some kind of hybrid format between online and live. It would be played online but every player will be using web camera and microphone so that you can see the emotions of the players and bring in some live game elements to the online experience.

didnt 888 experiment with this a few years ago...as an optional table format..??..might still be doing it...havent played at 888 for years

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy question - 3 pair should beat 2 pair Ace high - easiest and best change in poker EVER!!! :)

Also - if I have KKs and get shoved on by a player with TTs and I call - and the board runs out 45678 ... I should win.

For anyone who isn't aware - this is a joke. :) Murri Kristmas.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For the game of poker, I would change the mentality of some people who do not perceive that this game is not as harmful as they think!

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i would ban huds on all sites....they make players lazy, and weak players stronger without the effort.

I agree in parts with you. Really, the HUD empowers a player, but he needs to know how to use it. And most of the time the HUD is only useful when a large volume is applied, making the attention in the game superior to human capacity.

Then, perhaps, rooms could be created where the use of software would be prohibited, thus avoiding the total banning of farrementa.
What do you think?

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would block players who insult others. For example, the first violation is a ban for a month, the second violation is a ban for a year, the third violation is a ban forever. I think it would be fair and effective.

I agree with you. I would be even ruder, a rude action would result in a total ban.

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree in parts with you. Really, the HUD empowers a player, but he needs to know how to use it. And most of the time the HUD is only useful when a large volume is applied, making the attention in the game superior to human capacity.

Then, perhaps, rooms could be created where the use of software would be prohibited, thus avoiding the total banning of farrementa.
What do you think?

i think a hud is the same as an athlete using performance enhancing drugs

i have no idea what farramenta are...but i might agree with you :)

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

It would be a really cool experiment. Even making readings easier.
It would be something I would like!

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would always play sober :) And I would withdraw winnings that are more than $ 100 on my card, and would not play a big plus, as it were :)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't think of anything because everything is fine in poker the way it is. (But poker is sure to change over time.)

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For people to stop calling it a gambling and illegal game, there is nothing wrong with poker and it is something super special and exciting to be able to play it.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Form of card draws in online poker

Good afternoon everyone, the only thing that makes me angry is the draw of the cards which is not like live poker, I would change the way of drawing the cards, which clearly has a schedule to favor those who have more chips. I was on FT in a micro mtt and a villain with a lot of chips was going all in with weaker hands, he went all in with 32s and won AA on the flop 564, several times he went all in and won with much stronger hands , I lost a hand against him, hero AJs and 82s, and I was eliminated in 3 place, he was All in from SB and called from BB with k6s vs 93o and 9 9 A flop, all the time it is a result favoring who has more chips. Notice when you are playing that when there is a dispute in All in pre flop AK vs pairs, in the vast majority of times who has more chips makes trips. It proves that the site chooses the cards or the result is the 888poker site, every day you can spin a roulette wheel that can give you prizes, MTT tickets, $ 5.50, $ 11.00, $ 33, prizes or freeroll tickets, there are 9 possible results and every day just hit the freeroll ticket I would change the way of drawing the cards to one that was really random as in live poker, because in my opinion it is not random.

C

CSLysander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree that online poker should be legal in all places. People have a misunderstanding of the game, so many voters pick politicians that support this. The lobbyists keep making it difficult. He who shall be cursed by all who have no other access but online is not someone who should be a voice of anything when it can enhance the live industry if marketed right. Then there is all the church people who violate their own rules hourly and want to make it hard on others to live life. Then throw in the governments that are too large that think government is owed all your money, labor, and souls.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would make a game with open cards, like Fusion or Allin Fold. Only with open cards - it would be so interesting. With open cards, you see the opponent's cards and already make a decision to risk you or not, say you risk beating AA in pairs 2 or still fold. How long will you drag the draw? Try and put everything on Full house Fida that your opponent has a flush? This is certainly not new, it's just a kind of one of the games of the type of Fusion or 6+. But it's very interesting.

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

I agree with you. If that happens, there will be fewer players from Russia. Often when I beat players from Russia, they write me I’m a "pidar" or "urod". And I say often "It’s nice to meet you, I’m Mila"):rolleyes:
Guys, if people write you these words, they’re bad words)
Of course there are a lot of good guys from Russia.:shakehand