If poker were an Olympic sport, would you like to defend your country?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, because this will be the only discipline my country will have a chance to get a medal from the Olympics. Will be unpredictable. :D :D :D

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Currently, poker is officially recognized as a sport in my country. But unfortunately I do not have enough skills and experience to represent my country in serious competitions.
Good luck.

Threshold2122

Threshold2122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I'm British so generally unless it happens in the water we don't usually get near the medals anyway

Would be cool though and I would definitely be happy to lose in honour of my country

Good luck out there

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I'm British so generally unless it happens in the water we don't usually get near the medals anyway

Would be cool though and I would definitely be happy to lose in honour of my country

Good luck out there

On second thought, I would also be very happy to lose...great point of view!

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would definitely be representing my country there and would do it like my first time playing live poker. I spent half an hour getting ready to arrive stylish and not last 15 minutes in the tournament but I would like it

M

Mike491

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, of course. It's everyone's dream to represent your country and win a medal for everyone just like you.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow this would be so amazing! I always love watching the Olympics anyway but this would bring the fun to a whole new level! :)

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This would be interesting if it weren't for the peculiarities of poker, but if the winner is determined in the last hand where some 6-2 outplay pocket aces with relatively equal stacks, will you consider the winner to be true?:)

arashsgr

arashsgr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker as olampic games

oh, that would be a dream for all poker players all over the world. I believe poker is a game of skills and definitely skills of mind so it might be considered as a sport like chess however the reason that is not valued as a sport yet i think its because of being under gambling section and a lot of money involved

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitly I would like to defend my country for poker

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you have to be very good in poker for that, in my case today i cant.

T

tata777rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In our country, poker is officially banned, but of course I would like to represent my country, though I don't have enough experience, there must be the best players in order to adequately compete for victory.:)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, it would be so much fun to be at the Olympic Games and playing a game that I love.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

Nice question, very good partner!

If I would defend my country The Earth :D There is only one place to live, one "country"

:kc4::qc4: Kings of nature :ah4:

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow this would be so amazing! I always love watching the Olympics anyway but this would bring the fun to a whole new level! :)

Katie, the new level of poker can start with Cardschat. Can you imagine the poker olympics held by Cardschat? It would be fantastic. Why wait for the official Olympic Games? Think about this...:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Katie, the new level of poker can start with Cardschat. Can you imagine the poker olympics held by Cardschat? It would be fantastic. Why wait for the official Olympic Games? Think about this...:cool::cool::cool::cool:

This is a very cool idea!!! [emoji41][emoji851][emoji7]

R

richardpro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as a sport I would defend, for other things not mainly political vote lol