I wanna play the sunday second chance...

jaketrevvor

jaketrevvor

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$215 buyin - waaaaaaaaaay outta my BR.
me likey pokaz tho...

So what I've decided to do is start a thread where if 7 ppl tell me i'm crazy and shouldn't do it I won't, but any less and I will coz I is crazy. 15 mins till the start -- get posting ppl!!

---------------------
Mixed message from bd lol I guess I'll count it though:

Running tally: 5

Last edited:
belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
dont do it jake, when i won the 1600 hundred i cashed out a grand and donked off the rest in stakes way above what I shouldve done,,,,but it was funnnn,,,but it was wrongggggggggggggg...but i would do it again....but you shouldn't...but if you want to promise you will only do it this once lol...now what did I advise you to do cause i forgot already:D

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do it, reward yourself for good play last night, you can afford a one shot deal with over 3k

jaketrevvor

jaketrevvor

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
<3 inscore (not what you were meant to say lol).

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
*tells you you're crazy and you shouldn't do it*

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
<3 inscore (not what you were meant to say lol).
The way I see it, what the hell? Actually, I wuld have played the Warm-Up or Million. If this is just gonna be a one time thing buying into a tournament at this high of a stake, then take your chance

jaketrevvor

jaketrevvor

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally a sensible person! POST not long left ahhhhhhh!!!!

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not going to say either way, it's your choice. You're a good poker player and you've got a shot to win a lot more money. On the other hand, make sure you're ok with losing $200. It's real money, regardless of how you won it. It's your decision to make.

jaketrevvor

jaketrevvor

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But me hatey decisions.......

Hence thread :)

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
do not i repeat do not do it ...dont do it...did i mention not to do it?
seriously though...ii know a lot of people who would see this that would say the same thing and it looks like the majority are lol!

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm so tempted to modhax every post in this topic into "you're crazy and you shouldn't do it"

wickedlovely

wickedlovely

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nooooooooooooo! stop, think br management.

EDIT: looks like you're going for it. So gogogogogo JT!

Last edited:
I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont really understand waht the problem with playin it is, he has enough to take a shot at it, its just a one time thign

Irexes

Irexes

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's your money, but I'd say don't do it.

I've won similar sums in MTTs and they are necessary to sustain you through the crushing variance.

1k goes very quickly if you play even the $33s and above if you are not careful.

Play a few satellittes instead would be my advice and qualify for next week that way.

You worked hard for the cash don't blow it.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well since according to the title you do want to play, I say go for it. As long as when your AA gets busted by 77 and you lose your $200 entry fee you don't go on tilt and hit the high limit tables or enter another high-stakes tourney.

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're strong enough to only do it the once, go for it, otherwise don't... :D

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont really understand waht the problem with playin it is, he has enough to take a shot at it, its just a one time thign

but is it really going to be just a one time thing? slippery slope imo, poker is littered with donkament players who've hit big scores then donated it all back in the following few weeks.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh shiiiittt.

Attachments

• jtin200tourney.JPG
    jtin200tourney.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 1
I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right choice IMO, if just for one try, its well worth it, plus a chance at another huge score

jaketrevvor

jaketrevvor

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but is it really going to be just a one time thing? slippery slope imo, poker is littered with donkament players who've hit big scores then donated it all back in the following few weeks.

That is soooooo me :).

Okay, time's up and I've registered taking everything into account that you've all said. Rex is obv a rounded tourney grinder so advice is most relavent, but I decided I can take this one shot and withdraw less into the real world.

Ty all, keep posting opinions if you want as well.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
disconnected? Withdraw and pay for a better connection IMO.

Irexes

Irexes

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all. Good luck in the tourney, I've played these a fair bit and the key is to stick to your game but adapt to the deeper stacks and better structure.

Forget about the money, it's done now so give it your best.

I'll happily talk to you about my bankroll management in relation to whatever funds you leave on line, but for now glglglglgl.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't do it Jake, you're nuts. Oh wait, you did it then can't be found? Did u do your meds this morning Jake, do you remember that you are supposed to do your meds every morning Jake? Jake wake up!, OH, you did the whole bottle of meds at once?

Never mind...............:confused: