I can see Ranges behind my opponents

Aragveli81

Aragveli81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,
I have played 5 years and only now I can see ranges behind my opponents,I feel like professional :) and I think most of the my opponents unable to apply range based thinking.
can someone correct me if I am wrong?

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The answer to your question is seen simply in your success at the tables... Wrong or right is conditional upon win or loss, and would vary, i think, between who you are playing, and what game it is...
I would be interested to know what "range" i may be in by your assessment, and whether or not it would be a valuable tool in beating me... we could test that.

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You realize when it improves, there is no one better than you who knows how you play, as if to say better, if you believe it, it is because that is it, congratulations!

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,
I have played 5 years and only now I can see ranges behind my opponents,I feel like professional :) and I think most of the my opponents unable to apply range based thinking.

Your practical success at the tables is the best indicator. If you correctly determine the ranges of villains - you will win. Or not, if not. :cool:

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

Neo, You are a chosen one now, you can see the Matrix as it is. Take one more pill and punish those agents!;)

Aragveli81

Aragveli81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only want to know after too many efforts have I achieve some serious level in poker or not ?

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only want to know after too many efforts have I achieve some serious level in poker or not ?

If you play a plus ... This indicates a good level and experience in the game ...

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree, its been a long time playing and im starting to feel like i have a better idea of starting ranges per position. its really made me feel more comfortable at the tables