Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey all,

I just really wanna express my feelings right now. I just realised how lucky I am to have this great opportunity to play this beautiful game of poker. I have the opportunity to wake up every morning and constantly get better, I can try to achieve my goals and I'm not limited by anything or anybody.

I just wanted you to realise that the fact that you have the same opportunity is great and you should enjoy it no matter how cruel it can be sometimes. Good luck and DONT GIVE UP :)

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was expecting something else, but pleasantly surprised. Great attitude and good luck!

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey all,

I just really wanna express my feelings right now. I just realised how lucky I am to have this great opportunity to play this beautiful game of poker. I have the opportunity to wake up every morning and constantly get better, I can try to achieve my goals and I'm not limited by anything or anybody.

I just wanted you to realise that the fact that you have the same opportunity is great and you should enjoy it no matter how cruel it can be sometimes. Good luck and DONT GIVE UP :)

This is GREAT

You are a shining example as to what a positive outlook looks like! Very refreshing and wonderful to see! I wish you must poker success. and Good luck in your journey!

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Sometimes I have exactly the same thoughts and approach, but it's so easy to forget it and go with your thinking in a totally different direction. Especially after bad sessions, or the series of them. So thank you for the reminder :)

Thank you and good luck to you too :icon_thum

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

You spelt the words right. Added the right amount length in the post. It was even grammatically correct. Some people might say why does that matter. Now you just say cardschat tournaments.

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good attitude to the game, always good.
It's great that you share your good positivity.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Agree with you. This is a great game that promotes personal development. Thanks to poker I learned to be more patient and disciplined. Without a doubt, poker has a positive impact on my personal life.

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey all,

Hi , great post and sentiments , I agree wholeheartedly and indeed blessed to have this great game that is so popular for players of all levels , we all get enjoyment playing, watching , talking about, this game..... great times :) .
good luck and I'm up for a game whenever you are

K

kraurwhite

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sad the way you think. online poker at most sites is fixed and the random card generater is not random.
I play for fun and if I win it is a bonus and there are very few people who in the long term are in the plus.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also love poker, but I play only when I have free time after work or on weekends, and I like to participate in tournaments like poking and in long MTT tournaments, but I need to play pick up time when I have a lot !

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
love

i agree with you
poker is a magic game and makes me happy
i dont like when i loose a hand ....but this makes victories great :top:

J

Johnsouth

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I absolutely love playing poker, you win some you lose some but at the end of the day it's the greatest game

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes very fun game. I have heard the pro`s say that you must have a short memory, (to get past those moments of rage), and enjoy the wins. I find that following my bankroll management is the key to my success, and thus my happiness factor. Good luck to all.

R

RaydonPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agreed. Always a learning opportunity!

A

animalitymk3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's the game of cards. It has been around in history for many years. People are attracted to cards because it's always fun.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
That is a clear example of the passion with which one should talk about poker ... poker is a feeling and must be felt to be enjoyed ...! Great attitude ... great positivism ... good vibes ...

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thank you for his encouragement. I needed it. Yesterday I took a big slap which completely aneantie my morality. But I will take example on you and try to motivate me by rethinking the good result that I realized these times.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing games, too.But why the for me there is the difference.Play for money and without.On money play more interesting.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is important to have a positive attitude to be successful at the tables. That can be hard to do at certain times. Thank you for the positive post.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't agree 100% yet. I Wake up in the morning thinking about work.And only in the evening, after all the work, I can fully engage in a favorite hobby...That's my reasoning when I stop working.In the meantime, I'm a working pensioner..I'm happy.

J

japg11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's important to remember everyday that we are blessed for could practice and get better at this game without no limits.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey all,

Good post:):):)

N

Nymets5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bookmarking this thread for when I shove kings against aces

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What would I say Bobby, I just love and hate poker, as Frodo ring :D:mad:

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It is always very pleased to meet with positive comments, I think a lot like you great positive attitude always improve all

Top 10 Games