I always warn you that I have aces

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I catch aces, I ALWAYS write about it in the chat :ah4::ac4: before going all-in. only in this case there is a chance to get CALL on preflop :D:D that often works

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Very interesting strategy. And how are your results?
Did you manage to get more prize money?

Warriorasf

Warriorasf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope to play with you, when you tell me that has aces I'll call only if I also have a pair of aces too.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good move, but I do not think that it always works))

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
even when you have aces in your hands, it does not mean you won .. it often happens that you lose with strong pocket cards

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like to give too much information about my game to my opponents. but it's true that I tend to all-in preflop especially if he had a raise but grease on the cat that I have AAje do not think it's a good idea especially if you play with the same players.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you will only be called, AA, KK, QQ, and AKs, I do not know if it is interesting, because some could get in the game, and raise the pot, but you, this causes many players to stop playing and you leave to maximize your earnings .. I would not particularly use it's thrown to speak what I have.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I catch aces, I ALWAYS write about it in the chat :ah4::ac4: before going all-in. only in this case there is a chance to get CALL on preflop :D:D that often works

Do you always tell the truth about aces, or do you sometimes bluff?The strategy is interesting, but it seems to me ineffective.

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
If you play against noobs then yes, that can work, I cant see you at the final table saying "Yo, ive got aces" :))

AMTTT

AMTTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

AA very often lose, here are three hands in a row with AA :D

K7L2NtTn.png

qkzThoHm.png

AjdIhKyW.png

qRock

qRock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's funny, but the reaction of opponents will depend on the situation. When you play tight and write a little in the chat players will believe more in my opinion.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA its not a great hand, a good, maybe, but i lose a lot of times with AA-KK

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I would like to bet you when I am do for trips and have a lower pair. I am do for trips a third of the time i get those exact pocket pairs. There are other factors involved like you just hit a high pocket pair its probably a low pocket pair that hits and the pocket pair you got came three times but it was just hit recently.

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have recently lost with Aces down four times in a row. Good Luck I hope your strategy works.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Next step, I would assume, is gettin an "I be a fish" tattoo on your forehead? :top:

LanaRhoades

LanaRhoades

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can come to me with your aces baby I will love it!I will get all of your chips.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no way that OP is openly exposing his hand to chat. It has to be negative EV, right?

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see the point of saying you have aces is a bad idea.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I catch aces, I try to play aggressively or make 3-4 bets or play all-in, but I don’t show that I had aces and do not warn and do not write in the chat!

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Heh heh....I also use this tactic in live play.

And, sometimes it works.

Good luck !

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
rather you say you have 6 6 than A A ... you are more likely to hang something:top:

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I honestly do not see advantage players who would enter can fold and thus lose money.