How Is Your Poker Setup?

AtomJapo

AtomJapo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello guys..

the last weekend was terrible to me because one screen monitor and the video card burned due to electrical fails..
So I made an investment and replace a screen monitor and video card but it was not enough, I have to buy one ups to protect the pc.. in other moment ill buy because i dont have the money and its expensive..

so the reason to this thread is to see in the conditions that we are playing and studying poker..

my place for place is very simple and humble, my computer is a little old too but im very confortable i do not complain, im good,, i would like to have other things but well hahaha i have to work with that i have on hand:::

if somebody want to share or show the place for play its welcome hehehe
greetings

subir imagenes gratis

D

Dima666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm at home with a laptop, so there is a dedicated space, and about android device do not say anything :)

George Lewis

George Lewis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I run an HD cable to a large TV. The rest is an unholy mess in front..a table, couch, yoga mat, small dumb bells, note pads, food, books, junk, etc..It works. Females would hate it but I "clean" the area when a lady is going to be coming over.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't have a photo but I don't think I have anything good to show -it's a mess around here after all .
I have a desktop ,now not operational , I have to fix it (new motherboard I think it needs ), a laptop which many times I connect to the desktop's monitor I have , rarily to the flat tv in the living room .
My plans are to buy one more cheap laptop 200$ cost (only for poker ) and a chair like yours maybe :D :D :D

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have my laptop connected to a flat screen television, this way I can play on both the laptop and the tv at the same time. I also have to my left what I refer to as my poker Cheat Sheets: Charts for which hands to play in MTT's, 6 max, 9 max, a poker affirmation, and a fan to my right to help circulate the air in the room and make sure my laptop is getting additional air to stay cool. I also have a leather chair which is very comfortable.

W

Whiterosemov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL

I'm always surprised on how organized people can be, and also how they maximize they comfort and pay attention to a lot of details that I won't really ever give a f***

I'm posting a photo of my bedroom just to stimulate other forum members to do it, since my place is a total mess lol

cheers from brazil, not that far from you

14102343_10208698145029946_2009200485101440612_n.jpg

notice the USB on the CPU hanging out

HAHAHAHA

almost a junkie bedroom

Last edited:
O

Oleg196

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use a laptop - where I want to play there. It is very convenient for everybody.

Vini_lepoker

Vini_lepoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A laptop and a additional screen, very good to play and look at the lobby to table select

Whyel9809

Whyel9809

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a small plant room off of our living room, so I put the PC in there, peaceful and relaxing environment.

Robochick

Robochick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Laptop and comfy chair are paramount. I am thinking about turning off my phone. Every time I get a call I try to play and talk and I make a mistake.

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it's enough one laptop or pc because i play at max six or seven tables, and my place when i play poker is outside when is sun, is nice wheter but when rain,play in my home, inside. :)

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Laptop and a Lazyboy recliner. Good to go from there.

AtomJapo

AtomJapo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great.. thanks to everybody for read the thread...

EsnneyPk

EsnneyPk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi brothers do not have a picture to send, but live simply, I have a pc board in my room, my personal stuff etc.
Generally when I play I like to lock without any hassles, and to focus on my game. (Distractions are bad for our game). :joyman:

AtomJapo

AtomJapo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi brothers do not have a picture to send, but live simply, I have a pc board in my room, my personal stuff etc.
Generally when I play I like to lock without any hassles, and to focus on my game. (Distractions are bad for our game). :joyman:

excelent bro.. thanks.. do you read the thread in spanish topic?

greetings

bujjhati

bujjhati

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play in my bedroom, i use two monitors on my desk, actually it's a TV and a monitor, mainly i use the TV, but when i'm playing multi games i use the other screen

J

julianz0r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello guys..

the last weekend was terrible to me because one screen monitor and the video card burned due to electrical fails..
So I made an investment and replace a screen monitor and video card but it was not enough, I have to buy one ups to protect the pc.. in other moment ill buy because i dont have the money and its expensive..

so the reason to this thread is to see in the conditions that we are playing and studying poker..

my place for place is very simple and humble, my computer is a little old too but im very confortable i do not complain, im good,, i would like to have other things but well hahaha i have to work with that i have on hand:::

if somebody want to share or show the place for play its welcome hehehe
greetings

bro cute place, I have something just that I do not have the fishbowl, or that chair and have a monitor down and up on the wall have a tv 32 "tb connected to the PC xD! ...

postscript: I seriously need a chair like that hehehehe...

nick619

nick619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a home office where I play all online poker. The main things in it of course are the desk, comfortable chair, mac pro connected with two 27" monitors, and a TV for downtime.

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gonna post a pic later.....

Meire

Meire

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Game in my room , I'm very organized . I have a very large table next to my bed, when I get tired I lie down and keep playing. haha Play lying is very good , patience increases incredibly .

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I regret what happened,I think things will get better and back into the game

AtomJapo

AtomJapo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bro cute place, I have something just that I do not have the fishbowl, or that chair and have a monitor down and up on the wall have a tv 32 "tb connected to the PC xD! ...

great...
postscript: I seriously need a chair like that hehehehe...
jeje its necesary good chair

I have a home office where I play all online poker. The main things in it of course are the desk, comfortable chair, mac pro connected with two 27" monitors, and a TV for downtime.
great... two monitors 27" you have serius poker mindset hehehe good office... greetings..

gonna post a pic later.....

we will wait the pic

Game in my room , I'm very organized . I have a very large table next to my bed, when I get tired I lie down and keep playing. haha Play lying is very good , patience increases incredibly .
thats very great... to keep playing

I regret what happened,I think things will get better and back into the game

cool

D

Demagog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I am not a professional, then I use a regular desktop and a regular, old computer.

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play most of time in my recliner with a laptop.

RogerG2k

RogerG2k

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play on my bed in my notbook in my room feel more comfortable and always listening to music not to get too tense.