How you react to players who like to insult during the game?

S

SUPERTIPSTER2020

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do I get the passwords for the cardschat please

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
How do I get the passwords for the cardschat please

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/new-members-corner-76/welcome-new-members-corner-443284/

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/new-members-corner-76/how-use-cardschat-tutorial-faqs-406723/

:icon_thum

EDIT~

Лучшей ответ на оскорбление за столом это улыбка и спокойное отношение к неадекватному игроку,эти действия еще более усиливают его неадекватное состояние что в последствии как правило приводит его к не правильным решениям и последующиму проигрышу!

This post will be deleted by moderators.

There is a built in translator to the forums, or you can use Google like this..

"The best answer to the insult at the table is a smile and a calm attitude towards an inadequate player, these actions further strengthen his inadequate state, which subsequently usually leads to incorrect decisions and a subsequent loss!"

Well said Sir!

I might try this approach in future instead of crying myself to sleep... :icon_scra

Last edited:
D

DamocValentin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just don't give them attention. Ignore them and don't let this affect your game

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have learned to try and figure out what they were thinking more when they make a move. I also disable chat as well

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never respond to insults, but I can't take them easily. I can never understand why someone needs to hurt another player
if losing a hand.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not expressing reactions, and if he eventually loses a large amount of chips, I send him a sarcastic comment of just a few words, and continue ignoring him until his next loss. And then I "bite" him again ...

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To tell you the truth, I don't even notice these things, because I always play with the closed chat. So these kinds of things I don't give a damn about, because I'm just concentrating on doing my best at the tables.

carmenzu

carmenzu

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At first I ignore the insults, but if it is very annoying and the service is available I notify the moderator

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not respond to insults. I try to stay calm and ignore the insults.

heeyjean

heeyjean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just ignore this kind of player and mute him forever. That's not complicated and its very effective. :D

I

ImUrLobster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they give me a bad vibe/take it too far, I mute.

I usually just laugh it off though. I'm guilty of throwing eggs back at people on 888 poker. :D

C

crankmuppet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most often I just ignore them. I don't want their nonsense to distract me while playing.

I will occasionally report them if they are being truly offensive (racist, sexist, vulgar, xenophobic).

Occasionally I will engage with them, usually in play money games, when they are known "repeat" offenders and every time they join a table they are nothing but rude, sour, unpleasant people.

Sometimes I try to find out why they are so unhappy.

Sometimes I try to "out-insult" them, without being offensive.

Occasionally I stoop to their level and find no joy it nor feel like it was worth my time. Happens very rarely, but has happened.

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online I ignore them unless they are hurling racist comments around then I report them to the site.
Live poker I usually just smile at them as this will often tilt them. If they are picking on someone, I will usually ask them to stop. If that doesn't work I'll call the floor over. It is one thing to be obnoxious and another to be a bully to people.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i suggest to you that you mute chat or play on sites where there is no chat available. unibet comes to mind. me i have chat on off all the time when i play online and it helps me a lot for not tilting.

Galmedic

Galmedic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s poker! Laugh it off and if it bugs you mute it

stylebender72

stylebender72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just mute rude players because there is no need to talk to such people in my opinion but sometimes if someone is angry or tilting I may take advantage of that and make him more angry so when I have a big hand and he s with me in that hand I just make huge overbets and get paid everytime hahaha it feels good everytime

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]1- doesn't answer[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]2- react aggressive just like him[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]3- mock her aggressiveness[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]4- or would do something else.[/COLOR]​
First off why do you use the pronoun her instead of their?

I personally like to debate and find the types of people who do this are not very intelligent and have thin skin so I just shine light on these facts make them look stupid and they always go silent.:D

V

valen_niyee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to throw things to noisy player. Lol. But just curious. Is it allowed to insult in real poker tourney( not online)

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not paying attention or blocking this player's chat.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If someone makes a terrible call on me and gets lucky I have been known to insult the person if they are making a habit of playing this way. So if someone insults me I just laugh it off .Especially if I got lucky against them because I know how they are feeling !!!

Top 10 Games