How did you become a professional?

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This question is for those who make poker (live or online) their work and way of life. So I want to ask you how did you become a professional player?

I hope to be one day and I am interested in knowing the path that others have followed

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for three years. I think in order to become a professional player, you have to play at least 10 years, at least 4-5 days a week. This way, you will get an experience that will allow you to develop your intuition, and intuition will allow you effectively to use your skills.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hahahaha... what a dream! I am a passionate for poker but Im not a professional, I recommend you study and do all effort as much as possible. You ll know when right time to provide yourself from poker after some years with constant and enough results for it. I think I didnt answer your question as you hope I should to do but I understood you would like to know how you could be a pro too and It's healthy, so I think my words can help you. Dont ever give up!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not consider myself a professional. But I get regular profit from the game. If this is your goal, I wish you good luck, but it is also worth saying that this is a very long and difficult road to fast money.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
First you need to learn how to cheat so you wont be cheated!!!!

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have everything ahead, and when I become a professional, I will definitely give you advice on how to do this)))

firstcrack

firstcrack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you posed this question to any of the poker pros that have their threads pinned to this site?

F

Frankie Potts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Years of practice . Developing your skills . Reading a lot of poker stuff

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think when you like what you are doing, it is better than a profession and you enjoy the game and having fun!

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all started way back in 1975... The Year I was Born...

By the time I was five I had become a professional nose picker, semi professional ass scratcher, even then I had my eyes set on becoming a world touring Pro-Poker Champion...

I still have that dream and if my skills at nose picking and ass scratching is any thing to go by, I will achieve my dream, one day...