Where Do You See Yourself in 5 Years? (Poker)

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all have dreams and many of them are connected with poker. Share your dreams.:rolleyes:

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I want to know myself. Poker helps me with this.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm able to play recreational poker because I am blessed with a happy, healthy family. Even if we did have health issues, we don't have to be concerned about healthcare coverage like so many of our American neighbours.

Our home is safe and secure; we don't have the huge swings in devastating weather wreaking havoc in many parts of the world, in particular of late the US. We don't have to be concerned about a roof over our heads, electricity, food or safe drinking water.

I don't have to worry about things that would limit the time that I have available to participate in one of my favorite pastimes. There are many, many people in this world that don't share this luxury.

In five years I hope to be exactly where I am today. I also hope that the rest of the world, especially those currently suffering south of the canada/US border, will be able to share in the gifts that we in Canada sometimes take for granted.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
In this one I will just go back 5 years and analyze m evolution in n-5 years,
I did improve some, but still on a recreational poker player far far away from been self-sustainable! :cool:

R

RGUP13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to win 100.000$. To go live to the sea ..

edc1

edc1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well its been over ten years for me playing online ,and I'm still working a full time job.i never started playing with the thoughts of doing it full time-I'm a recreational player only

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing online for about 10 years , and have gotten better , and only this last year I have been able to afford to deposit for my stack.

I still get bad beats , but it is all part and package of the game.

I can't see myself changing in the next 5 years , it is a recreational thing for me.

I like to have fun and poker keeps me occupied , and of course this forum to. I have met sooo many great people online and hope to meet many more - that is one of the bonuses of belonging to this group and have poker as a common interest to start.

jamie Smith

jamie Smith

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
... the last 5 years have brought frustration, and unless i start taking on board some of my learnings of the last 5 years, I will never be any more than a recreational player.... EVER!...... There are bad beats, expected draws but poor play, i only have myself to blame

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see myself husband of my wife, father to our two children,a successful person and a great successful poker player)))

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We all have dreams and many of them are connected with poker. Share your dreams.:rolleyes:

in 5 years I want to be winning consistently. I want to be playing high stakes tables. I want to be able to spot a bluff easier than i can already.

BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In 5 years I want to be still here on the forum playing these $100 freerolls with no progression whatsoever in my poker game. I am looking forward to it! I want some Groundhogs Day action going on. Yeah baby!

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Japan tours! :)
WPT-Japan.jpg

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I dream of winning money at the expense of poker to buy a large country mansion.
Where a lot of space is clean air to live with the whole family.

kittykittykat

kittykittykat

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right where I am today. You win some, you lose some. It never changes. I play for fun.

pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun and after 5 years i think i will not worry or be sad so much after lose

A

aces4allin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Broke and living on the streets lmao

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I hope that in five years ... I can say that I am a poker professional ... that I earn my living playing poker ... I hope I won some tournaments with great money prizes ... and thank poker for having changed my life ..!

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even after 5 years of play, I will still play the SS freerolls the same way. I'm not going to change anything in my life.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for about seven years.
My dream is a stable income from a game of $ 1,000-1500 a month.
I am convinced, that in a year or two I will achieve my goal.

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right were I am now , I am playing poker recreational , but ofc its nice to dream
you know?you never know how you bink that big one from the sat ticket
you got. You have to dream dont you ? :)

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of my dreams is to participate in one of the great tournaments that pokerstar offers, and to reach the final table and place the prize in cash on the table as it is done traditionally. It would be great to live an experience like that.:cool:

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I've been playing poker for more than 5 years and I still do not see myself anywhere. There are times when the few resources, whether economic or time with which one counts, do not allow us to extend our experience, unfortunately in the country that I I live every time the power to access the usd currency is difficult, so as one can put together something alike to play a tournament that can put us at the top of the story, so you have to hope that give things .. in life everything comes

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am recreational player and poker is my hobby so frankly i don't expect any great poker winnings soon. I will try to improve my game and start winning some money but if i will be able to become serious player i don't know. For now i do not have enough free time so learning and improving my game is rather slow process. What will happen in future - who knows. :)

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be completely honest, I dont see any big changes from where I am now. To truly move from rec to reg, I believe you have to devote a lot of time, money and work. And even then, success is not guaranteed. So I will stay probably the same, with little leak correction changes, and hopefully a little more profit, but I cant see making any big profit from poker in 5 years. Unless Cardschat go crazy again and start giving money with the tons.:p

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not a very good poker player, but I can sometimes win, in 5 years I have improved my game and now I can play good tournaments and make a profit, but not much, but I would like to get a good profit and be a great player!