How to use poker tracker

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm new on the tracking software,thought i would give it a shot.Got the 60day free trail on poker tracker3.I went to poker stars clicked on auto import ,start site import.And it say"unable to launch auto-import for site pokerstars reason poker stars auto-importer needs to be configured".At the top right of the screen it says poker stars configuration,but i can't click on it.Theres a red circle with a slash across it.Thanks
:confused:

Wes747

Wes747

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to hit "stop import" or whatever before you can click on "poker stars configuration". If the import is running it won't let you configure it. After that you have to go to the configuration and find where your hand histories are saved to.

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK you have to configure it.

Firstly you go onto the poker site itsself and find the option to save HH to your hard drive. Remember the loacation you choose.

Then you click in the configuration section (next to the auto imoort tab) and tell PT where you are saving HH.

By the way you will need to play a hand or two before the file actually gets created.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerTracker.com> PokerTracker 3> Guides & How To’s

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very helpfull wes thank you.Just one more thing do i have to enter my screen name for my stats or does it do it auto.Sorry for the dumb ?s but i'm realy realy new at this.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The folks at PT are making a great effort to provide good documentation.

Not sure at all, but if you are doing the trial version, there may, repeat 'may' be a banner at the top showing a vid from Stox Poker. I don't get that banner anymore as a registered user for a long time, but you might. It was free and may still be free to newbies

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very helpfull wes thank you.Just one more thing do i have to enter my screen name for my stats or does it do it auto.Sorry for the dumb ?s but i'm realy realy new at this.

Yes you have to tell PT who you are.

Just play a few hands so that there are some players in the list.

Find the page with the players list on.

Towards the top you will see some buttons followed by two boxes (player) and (site)

nest to that there is a settings button.

Click that and and then the search button next to the 'my screen name' bit

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide