How’s everybody been running today?

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I been running so bad it’s made me doubt my strategy. I hate that feeling. You feel lost. I usually have tournaments that last me all day but I’m done for today. Possibly for the weekend. How’ve you been running? Honest answers please.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I been running so bad it’s made me doubt my strategy. I hate that feeling. You feel lost. I usually have tournaments that last me all day but I’m done for today. Possibly for the weekend. How’ve you been running? Honest answers please.
hi hi!!! :ciao:
i hear you
been running so terrible last few months, for sure this awful streak goin end soon... need hang in there await the poor luck finish & turn around

blond.jpg

A

ataraxyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played freeroll and it was as always. Like betting on high odds but bad winning rate. Too many people are in freeroll, you know. Odds doesn't work pretty much.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

Probably worse than you but i still dont care ;)

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Let's just say that if you're playing against me just jam with your small pairs because you will always spike a set against my kings and aces.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm playing very poorly right now. I don't have a good hand. A good hand appears. The opponent has a hidden set or something better. But I don't care, because I don't expect poker to be a source of income.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Been running like dog poop 90% of the time over the last two or three weeks..

I'm not playing my best either which doesn't help but there have definitely been large chunks of 'whatever they need'..

Peaks & troughs!

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Running mixed

11:00 am tourney, the worst; bubble boy; finished one out of the money . 12:00 pm tourney, caught some cards early, built on it, finished ITM. Running 50-50 is fine; no money lost.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My game has always wished for the best, but I strive. Unfortunately, experience is not gained as quickly as we would like. I have the worst games this weekend.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Earlier today I played my first in person tournament since March 15. I really enjoyed it, but apparently the cards didn't enjoy me. LOL!! I had a very nice time though and plan to do it again in the near future. :)

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a good day for me, but I no longer have tickets for tournaments, I spent all of them today, tomorrow I will try to win more tickets and play them, and of course the cardschat freerolls, regardless of the results we must be patient so that our game does not see affected:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The thing is - what do you do? Smaller buyins? Tighten up ranges? Broaden ranges? Only play the games that you have had success on before? I am struggling on one site, but doing fine on two others at the moment.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently, if I win a little money in poker I spend it in slots.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the last few days, like today, they haunt down all the preflop allins 80-20% for me, does not matter what tourney , buyin i play, when it is a must and important, it goes to the other, the best ones K10s vs 102s, the AKs against everything, AQ, KJ, K10, cant remember for the many others, one sng i had 3 dealt hands at the beginning, first AA, second 1010, third JJ, and I was out from the tourney....

now i am in that phase, lets play rulette with all the crap nonsense hands, like 52o, 44... and that is working... 4 way allin with 44, what i never call anyway, and i win, but hole week blew with AA, AK generally all the monsters, especially in important phases, before ITM, before FT, i have like a dozen relegate before ITM for the last, and before FT last.... more than annoying.....
Yesterdday 3 satellites where top 5 and top 3 pays, the 2 top5, relegate 6, the top 3 relegated 4th... insane... oh and 500+ buyins were there....
I could easily break something... how today too....

AMAQ12

AMAQ12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ohhhhhh just terrible. Nothing new to me, we're gonna power through!

M

MickGreed

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was feeling good about for a week, Just maybe burned out this weekend not much patients, With holidays coming everybody closed in,

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not always everything goes as one expects it, for several days I have been detailing the streak leaving tournaments with aa or kk in hand, it is like that, patience and better will arrive.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I am doing ok in cash games, But have not been faring well with the top 10% in mtts.

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are even bad months, then they are replaced by good ones)