Chips
How can i become a proffecional?

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's like anything else, start at the bottom and improve until you are ready.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
another time make easier question

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that to be able to play high-end poker or high-level deliveries you have to have a good bank or be very risky and play it can go well or badly there are not many options

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if u have be the pro u must add this question only pro. I think so all who get money for life is pro. More regs and grinders consider themselves pro players, but in fact it is not so, just looking at them creates a picture that there win a lot of money, in fact, even the best poker players often spend giveaway when they win not even a large amount, and the contracts that they have with poker rooms are made for the benefit of poker rooms. Personally I hobby-player, but sometimes even me poker gives lots gifts.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can be pro any time. (With your own money)
I think it you get good enough that others notice you and have good results
Getting stake as a horse is really the sign of a good professional as it mean someone is willing to put up some money on you

E

Elisondjp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
studying a lot. and start playing multiple tables. and have a good bankrool and most importantly have fun

N

neafana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was typing fast sorry :)

If you don't pay attention to details and you are not patient you will never become a professional. You are in a hurry and the best thing that can happen is to hit a big score and quit.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pro means self employed.

How can i become a proffecional?

Thank U 4 Posting.

To be a pro you must be able to pay your bills every month and still have a poker bankroll.
So if you have expenses of 2k per month you have to be able to generate 24k in a year.

So with an roi of 25% you need to put 96k to work each year.

Hope this helps

:):)

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How to become a professional? Don't quit your day job. Play poker with the remaining time you have. When you make more money from poker than from your day job, then you can think about going pro.