How was poker in 2019?

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone, We are about to finish another year, it is always good to analyze how we did in poker this year. If we improve in our game, we win an important tournament, as each of us has gone to poker, if you can tell me. How was this 2019?

Personally I have improved my game a lot this year, I am very happy with my game, I improved a lot of what I knew and I hope it stays that way. Happy New Year to all and have a great 2020!

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very good. I started in July and got some tournaments, one of them with a $1000 prize that allowed me to travel to see my family. I hope 2020 only improves.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was fearless, but at the end I got into a trap. I realized that tournaments which are cost 10-100$ are more better than the micro ones, cause people there takes steps more seriously.
Anyway, I want to breakthrough in my career, so next year could be the harvest for me.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This year I just started playing poker. Therefore, so far I have nothing to compare, but I am probably pleased with my results. Happy New Year to all forum participants!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Nothing spectacular :confused:

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

This year was a work year. Not much poker. And if I played poker I was the goat to set the bet. I will be 53 2-20-2020. Sounds MYAN. Anyways, who will turn 16 33 or 66 that year and day.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On one hand well, since I have returned to play online poker after a long time and I find it with new airs, on the other hand badly because I have already played several tournaments and I have not been able to win what I hope to win, I know it is difficult but at Sometimes it is uncomfortable to put everything I learned on the table and suddenly know that you have a flush and the other person a full-house, this can really frustrate me and apparently, pokerstars already found my weak spot haha, it is difficult not to go all-in with a flush having the ace :D

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2019 was the best year of my life. 2020 looks to be even better.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well I consider that I am still at the same level of play ... thanks to this site and freerolls I have been able to build a bankroll ... and also the LeaderBoard (USApoint) has been able to measure my performance is what is good .. However, I have a lot to improve when I play Buy-in tournaments or when I play at the cash tables ...!

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not unhappy with my game. I achieved some good performance especially on CC. I manage to play my A game and not to make too many mistakes in the long term and this is the most important. I hope that next year will be more favorable and I wish you a happy new year 2020.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I´m satisfied with my results this year.Of course, they could have been better but I hope 2020 will be a better year..Happy New Year!

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This year was only a little better than the year before which was deadly brutal. 2019 was just brutal.
Its not that my game was bad, its the probabilities. Worst 2 years of my 10+ years career.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still don't win a big tournament but if I have reached the final tables and entered prizes many times in the tournaments, it has been a very good year and the next one will be better:bath::bath::bath::bath::bath:

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It was not really a good year for me since the economic situation ewn our country every day is worse and for that reason it is very difficult to buy the greens to play I hope this new year is better and take advantage of the opportunity that this beautiful community gives us to raise the happy new year everyone

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well it's my first year of poker so everything is an improvement. Extremely happy with my progression. Even though i am still way in the negative from first several months of learning playing constantly and out of my stakes and skill range before i learned BR management.(not sure if i'll ever get out) I have leveled out over past few months and stayed even. Starting to try cash tables we'll see how that goes. Even made it to top 20 on the leader board in points (u.s sites) for the year witch is an incredible accomplishment i think for my very first yr in poker. Top 20 in points and cash this quarter so i'm content with the level i'm at considering 13-14 months ago I didn't know what outs or table position was. I think i've came a long way in short time. Look for me at top of the leader board next yr.....LOL:cool::p;)

alfie oberk

alfie oberk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this is my first year in poker world i start in june and even i still not accomplish any anything remarkable im in love with game i wish you all best CC group and members happy new year

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This year was successful for me, maybe not what I expected, but I had good earnings. I hope 2020 is better and I can win in a big tournament.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, We are about to finish another year, it is always good to analyze how we did in poker this year. If we improve in our game, we win an important tournament, as each of us has gone to poker, if you can tell me. How was this 2019?

Personally I have improved my game a lot this year, I am very happy with my game, I improved a lot of what I knew and I hope it stays that way. Happy New Year to all and have a great 2020!

ive had alot of growth in my game i feel. i started using a poker tracker/hud and have been using and intergrating that into my game. i feel like ive got a better grasp on bankroll managment as well as how and what type or tournaments i play. im looking forward to the next year and contiunued growth. GOOD LUCK ALL!

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have nothing to say differently as It was a good year for me. I did get 1st once in CC tourney on 888. I did cash in plenty of tourneys this year. It was a good experience. Poker has become a good hobby for me Since 14th August 2015.
I would like to see another good year ahead.
Happy New Year.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, this year was a lot better than the previous ones, primarily because I became a member of the CardChat community. Thanks to our community's freerolls, I have greatly improved my skills and gained valuable experience. Next year, I plan to continue to gain experience, improve skills and build my bankroll. Good luck.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2019 was a great poker year for me, and I look forward to 2020! Thanks CC, and Happy New Year to all!!

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! Happy new year to all! I had a great day! I won a lot of money and lost a lot) by 5 overall. I don't seem to be aiming for or setting poker goals. I tell them they don't believe me. I PLAY FOR NOTHING! They still don't believe me. When I have the money, I'll quit Poker. All success!

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a 2019 year with respect to poker, it was ordinary without loss and without big profits. I tried to get in prize money at the big partypoker tournaments in December. But unfortunately, in addition to winning a ticket for these tournaments, I was not lucky.

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2019 was not a good year for my poker game financially. But I think by the end of the year, I have isolated what the problems are in my game and what I need to do to correct them. Which in the end I am satisfied with.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Well, I got back to it after a long while. That's something I guess :)