How poker has helped you in your live ?

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not talking about how money you have won . I mean what aspects of you life have changed thanks to Poker.
I think poker has helped me to be more patient, more disciplined and I improving day after day more aspects of my life.
How about you?

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I feel that poker has given me a good first hobby. It has bring me joy and pain over the years from playing online or in real life. I like poker a lot. I've meet different people playing the game and like to hear the stories people tell when you play live poker. So many people have interesting lives they tell wonderful stories. It gives me something to do in my spare time that I have. The waiting for things to come in life goes easier now that I started playing poker. My life would be empty without this great game being in it. It also helps me in raising a child to be patient.

B

Blakepc91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker gave me something to be passionate about in my life.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play poker from time to time I played it then did not play, but then I started more keen on poker and started more like the game, now I play almost every day, I do not know how disciplined I became, but I became patient for sure, poker has become a great hobby in my free time!

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Before Black Friday, I was able to make a decent living playing online. But the amount I played, and the excess of multi-tabling I did had a negative effect on my brain. I think I needed a long break after 5 years of doing that. Last year I started playing some online. It was for something to do in the long cold winter months. This time around I am able to enjoy it, now that it is for fun. And I have had some good successes.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker helped me to have more patience, discipline and also helped me to evaluate better situations from real life. For me it is not only a hobby i like but it has many common thing with real life.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Poker helps me to be more disciplined.
In addition, poker allows me to always be in a tone.
I have the impression that my brain started to work better.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
For me, poker is a hobby that brings profit.
Thanks to poker, I have become more patient in real life and it really helps me.
Good luck.

HK_47

HK_47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fun hobby that brings in a little extra cash. More patience and discipline, been going to the gym more recently since I started playing, and trying to organize my time. Writing down my goals for the month/week/day and visualize them happening.

J

Joonnn1212

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker has helped me no longer get upset by trivial negative occurrences in my everyday life. I used to let bad things affect me too much mentally, but since having had countless bad beats I am able to remain positive regardless of what minor issues might take place during my day :)

T

tkpoker97

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker has taught me to use EV (expected value) in real life decisions. I also use Pot odds to make decisions along with a long view. This has allowed me to take the emotion out of a lot of decisions.
Todd

N

notahead

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker has helped me ton in buissness from playing live it has helped me to be able to read people like no other this is invaluable when negotating transactions online poker not to helpful as its just statistics thing

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker in my life, is good, I met many people who without practicing poker, it would be impossible, the way I make decisions also had a positive point in my life, not everything turns around money... tell the experience , to add it in my life

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, poker means that I forget about the problems I have, when I focus on the game, I'm just in it, and I'm not thinking of anything else.

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker has helped me in making better decision, bankroll management, patience, and other useful things, it ha benefited me a lot can't complain.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Thanks to poker, I am more focused on important points, both in the game and in life.
In addition, poker always allows me to relax from my main work. And most importantly, poker brings me pleasure and sometimes money.
Good luck.

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having played enough time, I improved my analytical skills and data processing. It is an extremely fruitful time, when you are sitting at the table, analyzing others` decisions, and making your conclusion. The best feeling is when your conclusions justify more and more frequently.

sinatruces

sinatruces

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it cant help too muck , becouse playing in real have huge different to card spreading and etc

Organize a Home Poker Game