How to play CardMatch?

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just play standard. If you feel you have 2 almost equal choises, go with the card needed. If you have longer dry season with no needed cards (10 or so) at the start reset the goal.

If I'm missing one card at the end I risk a bit with not so smart 3bets and CBs. Usually though the cards will come without any extra trying.

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually close the cardmatch for half an hour, playing 4-6 tables or 2 tables zoom. I play regular ABC poker and do not invent anything.

jhunnyorcruz

jhunnyorcruz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which prize am I running when I complete the card?

S

Spripe

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play it to try and finish faster, I do end up having to give up some 3bet/4bet bluffs with Q7 or something but I also take down some pots that were 3 bet. Usually have around 100 hands left, I think doing as the others say is best though and just play abc poker with maybe a bigger bet sizing on your last card or 2 to finish it off

S

Spripe

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wth is cardmatch?

pokerstars has a challenge going for cash games where they give you a card with 10 cards on it you need to win a hand with. The cards will be 10,J,Q,K, or A. Could get all 4 aces and 2 kings, 3 queens and a J. There are a certain amount of hands to complete the challenge and they have to be hole cards and you have to win the hand

1putnik

1putnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't put your mind on cardmatch, it's only distracting.

B

bumerangue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what are the prices for cardmatch?

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think its up to $50, but most I have seen have been $1 or $2.

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's one BI. You can do new one in every level. In NL10 max is 10$ and so on.

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The rules are all written. But the lure of anything....

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardMatch

Do you speak of Pokerstars CardMatch ???? if it's CardMatch that's about no game! ... that's just choosing letters nothing more

:bike::bike::bike:

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I agree that you should just play your game and try to not get distracted by cardmatch. Don't play a certain hand that you would not normally open/call/3bet only because there is a card from cardmatch there. Because you'll be risking your money (and the later the street the more you'll have to invest) for a very small pay off eventually.