How often ?

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How often do you rely on a flush or straight after the flop and go all in or call all in? Or often play a quiet game without risking

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rarely , i only do that if i m playing play money .

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
the probability of hitting a flash or straight is only 3 and 4 percent. so I don't think you should rush to put your stack in the Bank. well, or you need to pump your aura. then you can shove any draw.
good luck at the tables!

Highscoregodx

Highscoregodx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rarely
Flush is not a serious combination at all, I try to beat out more chips from my opponents, and even if I have cards in my hand that are older than 10 cards.

Fullhouse is already a more serious hand, but its not 100% all-in. usually same tactic as with flush

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand, well, nevertheless I play now on small blends and free rolls, here almost everyone does all in if he has a straight draw.
If you play for serious money then yes, it’s interesting to bluff there, and there’s nothing to play for free free casting bluffs :)

mikiSrbija

mikiSrbija

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerols and ticket always all in ...for money newer only 1 raise and check.😆

Aleksmy

Aleksmy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I take a lot of risks after the flop. Often win but also often lose.

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How often do you rely on a flush or straight after the flop and go all in or call all in? Or often play a quiet game without risking

I'm not sure I understand this question. Can someone explain?

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rarely do i play a risky game whether its a freeroll or decent buyin. If you have no control at micro you will never have any control at a big buy in game. So why risk it on hopes and prayers? not like any one here has millions backing them up to play risky with the thought process of oh well theres another game if i bust in this one. I usually lose against the hopes and prayers players which i call trash players and NEVER see them move on and last for any good cashes during tournaments. why cause they dont know how to not risk it. They think cause they hit a good one that all will hit when odds are not in there favor most of the time. just like earlier guy beat me in a pot when he had NOTHING but a gutshot and 2 overs on the flop and i had the better hand after flop. Its flat out ridiculous how players are getting rewarded for being horrible!!!

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very rare, if I'm ready to play concentrated long tournament I don't risk

K

kubistok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rather quit the game, but there is one case when I do it - I have open ended and at the same I wait for flush and I have high cards.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Made it on the turn..

How often have you "made" your hand, straight, or flush on the turn, "yeah, it's mine now" and shoved, only to have the board pair up, and get sucked out by a full house?
Or, if your straight or flush is there, you forget someone else might have a higher straight or flush?
The only safe shove all in is after the river, not before.

Aleksmy

Aleksmy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always take risks. It is often possible to win because other players discard their cards

makian

makian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is very dynamic, there is no such frequency, it will depend on how much you receive the connected cards and the favorable position to invest your chips! The cards are very important for you to find this action!

T

tengteng

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play aggresivley and if i have A flush i can bet all

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Hello.
If you want to play and not risk it then freerolls are the best option for you. :)

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything depends on the pot odds, outs, stack size and proximity to the money in MTT. If you hit flush draw on the flop you have 9 outs for the turn and river cards which gives you around 36% to win the hand. If you have correct pot odds to pay - why not. :)

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do this only if my opponent has a stack 4-5 times smaller than mine. In other cases, there is no need to risk the whole stack.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my case it depends on many components. How many players are at the table, what kind of tournament, the seniority of the cards that make up the flush.