How much time do you spend playing poker per week?

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Guys..

how do you manage your playing schedules? Do you have a schedule at all, i am interested to see how much time we all play our beloved game, does practice make perfect or do you play better after an enforced break?

In a week..do you ever keep a record of the times you play, the amount of time devoted..do you play the same tournaments or cash games?

Drop me a message and lets share experiences..

best wishes

pirateglenn:)

DeN4iK310882

DeN4iK310882

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play seldom, because I have a lot to do at work. But when there is a free minute, I play for fun.

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I am a recreational player. Sometimes i play all day long as much as I can on my day offs. It really helps a lot in learning Technics on what card to play at which position and what to fold as well. At this moment only frerolls I am playing, Am working on my patience, I really need it. freerolls help though. And some reading at the forum has helped a lot in everything

nml

nml

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During my busiest weeks, I’ll play 7-10 sessions of 2-3 hours. With kids and job, can’t ask for much more than that.

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play SNG 9 max turbo $ 1, sessiya for about 2-3 hours. When I play the distance I will climb to the limit above! Sometimes I play freerolls at the same time.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I spend a little time ....
1-2 days a week ...
a lot of basic work ...
:fight:

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play all free time, but not until frenzy...

Limited_Al

Limited_Al

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A work/ life balance

I work a 10 hour day, usually six or seven days a week, so this takes up the majority of my time.

Poker is very much a ‘wind-down’ hobby for me. My partner also plays, so when I get home, I’ll usually boot the Mac book up and play a few hours with the tv on in the background. If I’m tilted or on a bad beat streak, I’ll stick the PlayStation on and not play again until the next day.

So around 3 hours per night, almost every day.

I do believe practice makes perfect, so more hand history the better IMO. Study helps a lot too, so I’ll sacrifice an evening’s play for a couple of hours study. :)

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Guys..

how do you manage your playing schedules? Do you have a schedule at all, i am interested to see how much time we all play our beloved game, does practice make perfect or do you play better after an enforced break?

In a week..do you ever keep a record of the times you play, the amount of time devoted..do you play the same tournaments or cash games?

Drop me a message and lets share experiences..

best wishes

pirateglenn:)
I think that practice for poker is the most good teacher. I try to play a lot of time. cache games for me is very difficult I play MTT freerolls and league in school poker stars.

K

KierranLS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Roughly around 1-2 hours on a weekday. Hard to get any more due to work and child commitments. Occasionally have a late one on the weekends if I have nothing on!

R

rudy988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Around 2-3 days per week , maybe more . Depends on my free time and willingness to play , else all is pointless

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play Monday to Friday every night in tournaments and it takes me about 2 hours and more every night, but on weekends when I have a lot of free time I play a lot of tournaments and cash games, on weekends I can play almost a day in games to try something to win!

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing more than 50 hours a week. This will decrease now as I've got a part time job.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I usually play poker after 1:00 pm until 7 or 8 pm ... every day that I can ... I love this game ... it is already part of my daily life ..!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Usually I play in MTT tournaments, about 4-6 days a week for 4-6 hours a day. I always play on weekends, and 2-3 days on weekdays. Honestly, if I had the opportunity, I would play 10-12 hours a day with great pleasure.
Good luck.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Recently, I play very little time. Maybe 2-3 days a week. At this time, I have a lot of work, so there is very little free time for the game.

L

Litosfrank17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
free time two or three hours daily long tournaments is the best freeroll

cskwin

cskwin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when there is work schedule is low

I play once the work schedule is low and try to play and learn micro and freerolls.

S

Santistakill

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On average 15 hours per week!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have plenty of free time, so I can play for 5-6 hours a day, and basically I play every day.

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I spend about 50 hours per week it is like my 2 nd job.I cant leave without it because it is fun and it give me extra profit.

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play everyday...i work night shift as a security guard.....i get home around 7 am, take a little rest wake up at noon .....i basically i sleep 5-7 hours a day.....i got all the time from then til work.....so usually 3-5 hours a day i play poker for 7 days, 30+ hours a week lol

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

I spend about 40 hours a week playing poker. I usually play about six to seven hours a day five to six days a week.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play 2-3 tournaments daily and they're usually freerolls,,,i probably should use my time more wisely and play more higher buy-ins but i just can't say good-bye to all that free money.:damnmate:

cskwin

cskwin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Busted about 1k last week playing to learn few tricks. but hope I can catch back this week. consider the players on the table SNG is too risky some times.