How much time do you spend on poker?

E

EnSabah

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One hour day playing on weekdays and 3-4 hours on weekend. And 30 min/day reading about game.

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3-4 hours every morning.
Australian morning time is when the CC freerolls are on. So i play other MTT,s and ring games to make the most of it. Upto 8 tables at a time. Only just getting back to the multitabling sessions and loving every minute of it.

T

Tosh_67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2-3 hours a day... I don't study... I should tho !! I still have a lot to learn but Poker is not my living... If it was I'd study and read up more....

S

sir Pavel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes 2-3 hours at night. Sometimes 3-4 hours at work)

B

Brawo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In these days i have a lot of duties, but i play only slow MTT, and i spend few hours. Unlees I drop out of the tournament.

W

winnie1993

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I spend 8-10 hours every day if can play.

C

Chandla

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Avg Of 6 Hrs With An Avg Profit Of $175 A Day For The Last 2.5 Years

O

Oleg196

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker for 3-6 hours. When I was constantly moved with trash hands, I take breaks from 2 days to 5 days. In the game it does not adversely affect - I become calm and focused.

N

NicoSalazar7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely poker I have spent much time in my life , for example, yesterday I spent six hours playing a free tournament that could have done productive things before , but better make money with lol poker , poker has apasado Ounque me too much in a short time

Usually play every day , I'm on vacation , I have after all the free time this month , I played every day, I apasiado this mental sport, I considered myself

Sorry for my translation , I do not understand English

Last edited by a moderator:
garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I have time usually about 5 hours, unless you go with the cards in the tournament, then it is much more, all depends on the situation as it unfolds on the table, because I play mostly tournaments

B

bronc_busted

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will play around 12 hours live. Maybe 6 hours online and 3 hours study and discussion. Daily not sure at least 3 -4 hours a day

D

danbowles1956

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2 to 4 hours usually in the eary evening

K

kdr723

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play at work (lucky me :D ), so on my 3 short days about 4.5 hours, and on my long (16 hour) day, about 8ish hours

MaksAnonim

MaksAnonim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately I play a lot, they forgot about basic things. You need to change something!

D

danielbalaci

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How much time do you spend on poker each day? I mean theory+game+discussions.
Why do you ask :) ? Want to know if there ar more people who spend a lot of time playing :jd4::) ? I play a lot, at least 3 hours a day, when I have money of course :) . I tend to lose them very quickly.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Nick, i see you are administrating this site. Im wondering wat exactly is your aim for this site, or is it anything to do with cards? What are your favourite games? Mine are hearts, spades, texas poker and big two. Ive also invented two of my own, see if you'd like to try them.
well, i'll wait for your reply , cya.
moonshooter
3 hours isn't a lot.

Plug your leaks.

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing recently for about a year,but I play every day online poker,want to achieve great success

N

NicoSalazar7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my case I think around for 3-4 hrs quietly on average, there are days when Game 6 hrs and also one hrs , also depends on the mood it is not good to play when we are not concentrated at

newbie in training

newbie in training

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at least 1 MTT everyday. A month ago I was playing 3 or 4 a day but that was making me get bored or something after 2 or 3 days and then I just played like crap the rest of the week. So really I was losing more than I won and it don't take long to bust my BR if I kept on. I play the most on the weekend, and I think I play better because of that.
play better more donks on the weekend....I play 1-2 MTT a day

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not always the same.In one day I can play three hours, the other did not enter the game at all.Much depends on the intensity of the day and from fatigue after work.