how much profit did poker leave you?

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
win

I am a pro,of course more wins than loses.
Good luck.

Chrisjoysterbay

Chrisjoysterbay

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Turned 37 into 981 in a day. Then lost it all and then some. I’ll stick to live poker, online poker I get carried away lol

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not count how much I invested and how much I brought out,but the bankroll reached above a thousand dollars...

T

thackro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do much better in live poker. I am in my 50's and I have come to the conclusion I must adapt my game to fit the on-line style. I am sure it is in part that I play lower stakes on-line than I do live. I have no problem buying $500 or $1000 for a live game but I can't seem to bring myself to deposit that much in my poker account. I think I have trust issues, lol.

B

Bluegt4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems that most people do not play well online when compared to live.. I am not sure if its the disconnect from the "real money" , lack of ability to see other players..
For me live poker is better :)

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I count the entire period of my poker game ... then I have more losses than profits ..)
:tomato:

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am slightly ahead by playing freerolls and low stakes spin ngos and zoom--i try and play when promos are on...i wish pokerstars would offer a deposit incentive!!

sinatruces

sinatruces

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont have profit but i losses so much in online poker

1AMBOWLINGNINJA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since Pokerstars stopped allowing those of us that live in the United States of America to play for money, I haven't deposited on any poker site. Playing in the free rolls on various sites though I have been able to get into other money tourneys on those other sites though from winning in free rolls. From my winnings on Pokerstars though I was able to buy my first computer which cost me about $600 or thereabouts. I was in a tourney that cost $2.75 to get into and ended up coming in 1st place and won a little over $1,200 I think? I cannot remember exactly what it was though.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker pays for a couple of nice holidays a year for me.Which is fantastic coming from a hobby i love to play.Id say for the first five years i played though i probably lost around 10k so i'm only making back losses. :D

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since Pokerstars stopped allowing those of us that live in the United States of America to play for money, I haven't deposited on any poker site. Playing in the free rolls on various sites though I have been able to get into other money tourneys on those other sites though from winning in free rolls. From my winnings on Pokerstars though I was able to buy my first computer which cost me about $600 or thereabouts. I was in a tourney that cost $2.75 to get into and ended up coming in 1st place and won a little over $1,200 I think? I cannot remember exactly what it was though.
That's a sad story, you will never be able to wthdrawal, although you are an above average poker player. i am Swiss in mexico and nothing works here...:fight:I need to involve location consideration in my school/schedule/winning plan.
Life COULD be so easy without freaky ****in rich politicians!!!
They want us to keep small, but when we have the money won, we will be best friends I swear!!
****in Jesus is worth more than your new MONEY GOD, and all is precious on TV, huh?

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a fan. And poker doesn't make me any money. But I do not have a lot of losses from it.

K

kceow2981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far after like 18k hands on 2 different sites I am +$12 after a year or so of playing on and off haha. Woooo!! I'm rolling in it! Lol

L

Litosfrank17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker star leaves you in ruins

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you had more losses than gains?

For the whole time of playing poker I won more than twenty thousand dollars, that is, I am one of not many who stayed in profit in fact. But at the beginning of the poker career, the first three years the situation was completely different.