How much poker does your life allow you to play ?

do you understand poker statistics well

• yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

pokerismylife2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont get to post alot because of a hectic scheduel and playing poker gets put on the back burner also/ Being a person without alot of spare money to play with i never can venture into real professional poker stakes and i so with i knew if i could hang with the best because ive done alot of tournament winning at micros but coud never escape the cash tables afterwards. how many people on card chat actually keep records of their play and understand all the things like vipip roi% and other cause i dont and would like my stats anyalyzed by a person who could tell me how i stack up

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a good opportunity for me to have fun, so I do not want to complicate anything. I just play and enjoy the game.

Mundug

Mundug

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
many poker site and learning poker site. these all need customers. so they can news for interesting poker stat.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]friend, play only as a hobby, if you have little or a lot of money, it doesn't matter what matters is that you feel good and comfortable playing poker.[/COLOR]​

R

Riversalmon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i work and play everyday after work. ill also play whenever i can on the weekends. if there is something i need to do on the weekends, poker can wait

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's it! There is always not enough time, so for me it is only a hobby.

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi.

I believe that, as you say, it is a matter of time. I don't think poker is the same for an 18-year-old who doesn't work, still lives with parents and maybe has all the time to study and play poker, than someone who has work, family, social, etc.
I particularly play for a while in the morning while writing something in this forum and at night while reading an article.
As for watching videos I usually watch some at night before I fall asleep, and also on weekends.
I also believe that, as one advances in poker and sees economic results, more time will be taken to study it.
Meanwhile, I try to enjoy and earn a few cents ....

Best regards.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Currently, I can give it 4 hours daily if I so wished.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have free time, and poker for me - this is my entertainment, where you can have fun and make money.

Z

zhilipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got surgery so there is nothing much to do when you cant walk....

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I typically play for a few hours daily too busy of a schedule to play anymore.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play as much as I can without neglecting anything else, so I usually play in 2 or 3 tournaments a week. I'm trying to switch to cash games because you can determine how long you are at the tables yourself.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If poker is a means of making money for you, then you will spend all your time on it, sacrificing so many things in your life. And if poker is just a hobby, then you will play whenever you want and how much you want!

malitoxdk16

malitoxdk16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for now I have all the time in the world .. a month I deposit $ 20 and try to make it last .. but sometimes I win the tilt mode

B

Boreyko506

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker gives me emotions and adrenaline rush that does not exist in life. although to play a lot, as there is no time.

T

teutonic1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I fit poker into my life, not my life into poker.

S

Slevcenko

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a good question, i try to see it as a secondary activity, but sometimes the call is there. I appreciate it like 10/15 MTT a week.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
About 80-90% of the tournaments I play are freerolls. So my bankroll is gradually growing. For me, this is a hobby and a good opportunity to have a good time. I only play when I have a good mood and free time.
Good luck.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a hobby for me and extra money, so to be honest I don’t track the time, what and how, I play and play) when there is free time :)

M

marfuki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play 2-3 hours every second day or so. More like a pasttime for me :)

M

marfuki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play 2-3 hours every second day or so. More like a pasttime for me :)

Update: With the current 'stay at home' craziness I manage to play 2 times more as usual, which is great, always look at th ebright side of things :) :dancing2: