How much to invest ?

edgarpm

edgarpm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I would like to know how much you invest to start poker in tournaments or cash and studying to start poker:rolleyes:

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We recommend starting with a value that allows you to play between 150 and 200 tournaments.

example:
$ 1 tournament buy
invest $ 150-200

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100 dollars is good
But play low buyins tournament to see your strengths and weakness

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I would like to know how much you invest to start poker in tournaments or cash and studying to start poker:rolleyes:

$0 should be more than enough. There's plenty of free study material available, plus freerolls and play money tables and tournaments to practice for free.

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would suggest to you what worked for me.
That is deposit from 100$/E and playing low- micro tours.
I don't know for cash since I have not played in big money.
I'm seeking on long term profit little by little.
100tour X 1E buy in - 100E - pretty good to have 100 chances for winning something and learn

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Samy lіpshy opite to come if you are graffiti freroly, I’ve stepped in and gave myself away at them, but I don’t have anything to do with it, but you can win the game:five:

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sincerely? Put the money you feel comfortable to lose. If you after a time get some profit and need to play bigger buy-ins, follow the bankroll rules for the kind of game you feel better playing, and make a new deposit as a investment.

Deedgee

Deedgee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With so many available free-rolls, I think that the only investment that you should be making, at this stage, is an investment of time. As with cash investments, only invest as much time as you can afford to lose. If you're going to make a cash deposit, make sure that the website that you plan on allows you to withdraw cash as easily as they accept deposits.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Never play for money, the loss of which will greatly upset you. If you are a beginner player and you have a lot of time and patience, then you can play freerolls to build a starting bankroll. This will teach you how to take your bankroll seriously.

N

NDim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It depends on how seriously you take poker. If this is just a hobby for you and you just want to have fun, then don’t invest anything.

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Invest what you can afford and start playing small stakes MTTS and SnGs.
$100 is fine. Like others have said there's plenty of free study material out there

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You do not need to invest anything. Play in freerolls, increase your bankroll, improve your skills and gain experience. All you need is time.

Y

yanslad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll management is the most important thing to keep in mind. I once heard "If it can go wrong, it will" so invest a money that you don't mind losing, invest wisely and part of the problem is gone, just then you are free to explore your best potential
Cheers

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey.
You need very little money to learn and play micro-bets in tournament poker. In my opinion, $ 50 is enough for you.
To play cash games, you need about $ 200.
All this I say on my personal experience and the experience of familiar players.

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think not more than $ 100, if one stays at the proper levels it should be more than necessary to start playing.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend investing $ 100 where you can get a little more comfortable and play more safely.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For absolute starters, I recommend 55$ deposit and play 1.10 buy-in tournaments. No cash games!

If you are struggling in this level, downgrade the buy-in level to cents!

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends how you study and have skills for this. But after this with 10 dollars is totally possible starts with this.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll management dictates that you should have at least 50 (preferably up to 100) buyins for the level where you play. Even if you play lowest SNGs and MTTs with around 0.50$ buyin 25$ is the minimum that you will need.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

So much that you will never think about the loss after that, if you loose your money in tournaments. If you want to study the game or to experiment something, I highly recommend to you to play freerolls - it is the best way to check your play or to study something.:)

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
$0 . start with freerolls and build it to 50 or 100 bucks .. then sng or cash whichever suits you . best of luck

V

Vizzy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with those that suggested playing freerolls as a beginner.

I'm neither a beginner or expert. Just recently started playing again and I am trying to build my bankroll from freerolls. It's definitely a challenge, but, I have patience.