How many times have you lost your bankroll

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have lost many bankrolls online. I like to gamble so I don’t stick to a brankroll management strategy and build bankrolls of $500-$1000 and then end up losing them taking shots in high buy in tournaments. It’s a good thing Cardschat has so many good tournaments it allows me to do this without having to make many deposits.

Anton Fedorov

Anton Fedorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
most players want to win poker money, while there are people who can afford to lose $ 500 or $ 1000, online poker will be alive)

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't remember how many times, but a lot...

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haven't lost it all but have hit long stretched of variance that can cripple you. Nice to get some cashes in freerolls to halp those slumps.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
too may to count:( I need to practice BRM so bad.

G

Gapiola

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What a question :rolleyes: to many times to count

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
too many times, but i have bankrolls of 20-50, not so much.

AlexDriver

AlexDriver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost my bankroll of 20$-30$ several times. Every time I built it with freerolls from zero. But unfortunately my BRM is bad :(

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have not lost my bankroll. But I am not a gambler and I play a lot of freerolls. Free money is good! It isn't big money, but it works for me!

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Only once, it really wouldn't be classed as losing a bankroll though.

When I first joined pokerstars I only played play money and freerolls, then a few weeks later Pokerstars gave me $5 for joining... I never knew about BRM so I played 5 $1 FR SNG's and eventually I lost that $5.

Since I joined Cardschat, I have learnt about BRM and played better freerolls to build up my bankroll and played the games I should be playing without going bust. I have been playing for 5 years now and still building up my bankroll and as I am a bankroll nit, I shouldn't go bust :D

P

paapcity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One time, because i played without brm, played to many hands, etc.

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too many times, cos I don't follow brm properly, that is why i need to change my playing strategy.

K

KierranLS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Twice, but now I am working properly with BRM and so I am seeing positive results.

UnTalTales

UnTalTales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only once ($20), although I have never deposited.

The $140 I have now in my balance I put together playing freerolls and a few small buy-in SnGs, playing more than anything for fun and relaxation.

Since I started playing online I have taken long breaks of up to one year. I plan to start playing regularly in March 2019.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
better not to remember ... how many times lost a bankroll. last time $ 512

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just once at the beginning of your poker career. It was not a huge amount, but since then I have never lost my entire bankroll. I hope it will stay the same and will only go for the better!

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not loos my BR, because I only play payed buy in when my bankroll is at 100 usd or more. In this cases, I play 0,25, 0,55, 1,1 and 2,2 at maximum [or a 3,3 or 4,4 when I am out of mind] to not loose it all, and I try to mantain my ROI in payed games even, to not go to the bankrrupt, but is not easy, a lot of tentation to play a 5,5, 11 or 22 buy in.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the beginning of my career I lost $ 10 which the site gave as a share for registration. Since then, I have never lost my money, but only multiplied. I don't play at cash tables. Only tournaments with a small entrance, up to $ 5. Well, a lot of freerolls of course.

S

SweetLemonz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have only losted it once in the time i have played online poker, I believe part the reason is I got good control on not over using it and calling it a day if i seem to be in a bit of a slump 1 day

A

alexis888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All I do since 2008 is losing my $10 bankroll at various rooms. But on several occasions I did cashouts, once $1000 on old Microgaming. But never on PS.

S

sam052

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Too many times, I always want more and more and then lost everything ...

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
During the first year of the poker game, I lost my bankroll about 5 times.
After that, I started playing freerolls, thanks to which I was able to create a bankroll again.

S

Souza322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One time, and now i play trying to no lost it again.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management