How Many Tables Can You Play at a Time (Maximum)?

B

bravissim0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not so much play, so for me the best option to have 4 tables

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mostly play up to 6 tables at once, if I play more it would just be some freerolls or smaller tournaments I don't necessarily have to focus on.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
6 tablas are too much for me, 3 -4 play with 80% concentration, may be two tables I play with greatest pleasure

I

igox97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play only 4 tables if there are more its too dificult for me

ResAtDorsia

ResAtDorsia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Up to 8 i have no problem (my performance does not take a hit)

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 is where I feel comfortable right now. I actually think if I had a better set-up I could play more. I am planning for that now. I made it a point that poker is going to pay for improvements to my computer and monitor, I am sticking to that as part of my bankroll management. Sorry I went off on a tangent. I know that with 4 tables I can still keep track of the action.

Odysseus101

Odysseus101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play one table if it's a "zoom" table because I can make it go as fast as I want. I also want to make notes about the other players as I go.

If I'm playing a normal ring game, I only do one or two because I want to pay attention to the other players and try to get a bead on them.

If I'm playing freerolls or cheap MTTS I'll play up to four at once, because why not? I'm also limited by the screen size of my laptop, I won't play on a tiny window. Hurts my old eyes.

K

Kth89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 15 tables on a 24" monitors. Tiled with overlap. My tip is make some hot keys. Clicking takes too long with this many tables imo

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
According to me it refers to my mood or tournaments which i am playing..but most of all i like to play zoom or cash in several windows[emoji108]

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to 10 , without third-party software is not real!!!

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, I can only play 2 tables at a time. if I play more tables that my game will lose quality and I myself can not concentrate

D

Docriver1983

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I normally only play two tables at a time because for me it just doesn't seem I'm reading the tables very good with anymore then that it is a lot to focus on a lot of tables at the same time when you have a short time raise to the proper amount that you want and still keep your eyes on the other tables

H

HEFOLK132

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play at most 2 tables, just when I play more than 2 tables I dont watch closely a game.

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, I can only play up to 6 tables. If I play more, I lose concentration and eventually go bust. How do you guys handle 20+ tables at a time? Is there a secret? :)

At some point I arrive to play a little more than 20 tables simultaneously. I do not know if I could last a month with this dynamics. What I do know is that when I paused I did it for a long time. I agree with you, do not overdo it with this method.

Z

ZaXXoR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends. If I want to focus more on a specific tournament I'll usually have 4, if I'm able to put a bit less thought into my play based on the games and pace of play I can do 6-10 generally. I feel I could do 12+ but it would be 9 handed and definitely not all A-game. The secret is to study and play until you can know what your decisions are going to be in each scenario most of the time.

Miester646

Miester646

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I'm playing in a major tournament I usually like to keep all my focus on that one game. Though sometimes what i'll do is just enter into a play money tourny or SNG if cards are running cold in the main tournament. That way I can play looser and not get bored waiting for a good hand. But to answer you question it would have to be 2. I guess I'm sort of a lightweight :D

paipingprung

paipingprung

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I start to lose control after 4 tables

mm maksik

mm maksik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1, max 2!
I'm trying to play serious amounts ... and I watch the players who sit at my table, for everyone! I like to focus ...

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
According to me i can concentrate or control 4 tables, if i play zoom or cash but if tournaments only 1[emoji106]☝️

S

SuitedPear

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
About two coherently lol. I still like to sit down and focus on one table.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
2 tables just what it's suits me

Last edited: