M

Mariadelaluz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It´s for amateurs.
How many hours can you play per day?
It´s not easy to play correctly if I´m tired after work or house job.
Because each person has the limit to decise thing.
Poker requires us to decise each hand (4 times or more).
Therefore, it makes me tired after games.

K

kubistok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It´s for amateurs.
How many hours can you play per day?
It´s not easy to play correctly if I´m tired after work or house job.
Because each person has the limit to decise thing.
Poker requires us to decise each hand (4 times or more).
Therefore, it makes me tired after games.
I can play max. 2-3 hours, but I don´t play every day.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the game is fun, then you can play 12 hours a day!

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My record is 14 hours. But that was quite awhile ago. I streamed for 6 hours yesterday.

vajavava

vajavava

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play 10 hours and more ..but it's to difficult if you have a job and you must leave a tournament with good prise..

swimbles

swimbles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It really kind of depends on the person. If you love the game (and you have the time) you can play as much as you'd like, but if you're JUST beginning I'd tell you to start with small sessions and obviously small stakes, and then gradually increase the amount of time you're studying/playing as time progresses.

swimbles

swimbles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Start small (stakes wise and session length wise) and gradually increase the amount of time you're studying/playing as time progresses.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually i play for around 2 to 3 hours but can extend that to around 5 hours when needed without serious hit on my game. Moe than that though definitely makes me tired which is never good for the game.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... if you are a tournament player ... normally one should prepare to play more than 10 hours ... since if we reach the final table that will be approximately the time necessary for the final table ...!

A

axelnkr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends if you work or not, and what kind of game you play, like cash tables or tournaments. I think some types of play carry less attention than others, for example, be in a MTT on the top of the chips, average or in the bottom

RealLez

RealLez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play long enough) so long that I can simultaneously do some other things and just enjoy the process itself.

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 to 3 hours at a time but don't play every day.

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have enough time, I can play for several hours, but I need to divide it up into sections. 1-2 hours each. If I go longer than that at one sitting then I make more mistakes.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually I play for around 2 to 4 hours.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I can paly 12 hours straight if its a live cashgame or a tournament. Gettin tired is part of the attriton in big stack tournaments..Most losse concentration over time.

S

some39thing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need to take small breaks every few hours, but i can play all day

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was younger I could play all day. Now I start to fade after 4 hours.

K

Kobevan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can spend all my weekend in poker, but it all depends from my mood and hands, when I see that it is my lucky day I just can't stop playing.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The game of poker does not bother me. For me, this is entertainment and there may be some kind of additional income in the future to my budget. But I try not to play a lot. Otherwise, poker will not be interesting.

rustixxx

rustixxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone. I can play three 4 hours a day, no more, because my brains are already tired. but if there is excitement and there is an incentive, I continue to play.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
For MTT players there is not such thing , if you have a deep run you must retain your full focus because the money is always up top.

Every time I play SNG or cash games I don't play more than 3-4 hours, I get bored.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most appropriate way to play is to be free all day, especially if you play tournaments. I have played tournaments for around 10 hours and to be honest at the end of them, I felt very tired when the concentration must be on highest level. You should know your limit. 5-6 hours per day is good for playing poker. You should try to avoid playing it long, when you have worked the same day or have other obligations. Never play when you have a bad day at the office or in the family. That can be painful.