Hmm, I think some of those questions from gamblers anonymous shouldn't really apply.
Like #3, #4, #5, #8, #12, #14, #16, #17
3. If you have a reputation for being a good poker player that's good not bad.
4. I feel remorse when I get sucked out on/make a bad decision for my stack late in a tourney.
5. Planning what pay bills with your winnings is just good planning.
8. If I'm playing well and winning, of course I want to play more.
12. You have to maintain a good bankroll to finance further playing, money is the tool of the poker player.
14. If a game's good I'll keep playing until conditions change.
16. Isn't financing online poker illegal now? And in jurisdictions where it's illegal to play poker.
17. I've stayed up for 27 hours at a juicy game when I normally would've went to sleep, usually not that much, but if it's a great game, of course. Also thinking about some situations of the game you were just playing before bed can easily keep you up.